what do you think (supposing the picture links up), is this guy a wax statue or is there any possibility someone like this exists.

oh it goes so much further than the tan/burn

-peewee herman haircut
-stencil cut side of head
-shaved eyebrows
-lipchap
-necklace
-madonnaesque wristband

all of those alone would be bad enough, but throw in the worst sunburn ever and you get something that defies logic
Jesus. That's not right.

Why couldn't I have lived my 20s in the 80's, where something like this would get you cast in the new Star Wars movie.
Quote by farcry
oh it goes so much further than the tan/burn

-peewee herman haircut
-stencil cut side of head
-shaved eyebrows
-lipchap
-necklace
-madonnaesque wristband

all of those alone would be bad enough, but throw in the worst sunburn ever and you get something that defies logic

His hair? I've seen weirder.
I've never seen a higher hair to hairgel concentration though, if you ran your hand through it, you'd have enough hairgel to feed an entire African village
It's a wax model...I hope.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
at the URL of the image.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
yeah there's some really good ones at that site, two other really good ones come to mind. Gimme a sec

ok, well most of the pics are really funny.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
That's fucking hilarious!

(it's a brilliant little website *nods*)
She thinks that is attractive??? That 'thing' looks like it got cooked in the microwave
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
It's fake. The hair is definitely fake, way too pixelated, and you get tell the shoty job of the tan because you can see a tint of green and blue.

I can't believe everything thinks that is real...
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...(nxhaha)
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
I heard about the website on the radio 5 minutes ago. What a coincidence.
R.A.G.E.
you know how people say you can't write anything funnier than **** that really happens? This is one of those. You couldn't fake that kind of asshole. And I am assuming that both of these guys(?) are assholes. Not necessarily HUMAN assholes, but assholes nonetheless.
"We are, each of us, angels with but one wing, and only by embracing one another may we fly."- Luciano de Crescenzo

Makes you feel good inside, don't it?
it's makeup and sweat. it makes people look like tangerine idiots.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by farcry
those are lights, they are reflecting off the girl as well

Still, the clump of hair on top of his head looks fake...

and there is just something about the tan, it looks computer generated.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
well guys, ive decided what i want to be when i grow up... that guy! hes like the fonz and hellraiser all in one.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by farcry
I've never seen a higher hair to hairgel concentration though, if you ran your hand through it, you'd have enough hairgel to feed an entire African village

Wait...What the hell kind of African Village eats hairgel?
Member of the Laney Cult