im about to order some tubes off eurotubes, and im wondering about the phase inverter tube.
It is normally in the first tube socket right? Next to the power tubes?
Do i need to get a different type of tube or a balanced phase inverter or whatever? Or i can i just buy this kit and put the tubes in as they are?
Anything else i need to know about phase inverters?

By the way, im buying the rock/high gain kit for Peavey Classic 50.

It usually goes closest to the power tubes. You do not need a balanced tube but they may send you one anyway. If they do, it will be labeled.