i really like rage better, they are more in your face, what do you think?
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
I think no VS threads...
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
its an "or" thread, and a discussion thread...

technicaly its not a vs thread
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
If it was a VS thread it would go like this.

Audioslave steps up to RATM, goes for the right hook, RATM ducks left, comes back with uppercut. AS steps back, goes for a moon kick, RATM dodges kick and hits back with FALCON PUNCH! OMG ladies and gentlemen, AS is out for the count RATM is the winner.

FLAWLESS VICTORY!
I prefer Audioslave to be honest. Rage are great and all, I just prefer Cornell's take on things. Rage's political activeness gets too over the top at times.
Quote by Vindication
sorry, but were you born a dumbass or did your mom n' dad take turns bashing your head with cinderblocks?

Quote by Gemini
You know that if you image search "pitbulls humping", all that comes up is a myspace a guy made for their dog?

I didn't actually..
RATM > Audioslave in everything
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Rage definatly. I like audioslave too tho. Cornell is a great vocalist but he doesnt go as well with tom morello as Zach.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
RATM definately. Morello does more :3
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by HammettHead
I prefer Audioslave to be honest. Rage are great and all, I just prefer Cornell's take on things. Rage's political activeness gets too over the top at times.

That and there's a bit more diversity in the music. So i'm for Audioslave.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
RATM. But not really interested in either. SHouldn't it be RAGE, Audioslave or Soundgarden?

Soundgarden ftw. :p
Quote by juan Andrés

Sorry awful Anglish.
As much I love Chris Cornell, I still gotta go with Rage on this one. They are both AMAZING bands though.
RATM, duh
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
RATM... it has more Tom Morello solos...
Audioslave... i think Cornell is a good songwriter
Well RATM is just a much more interesting band.
I mean there are not very much bands with rap + instruments, especially not any bigger/famous ones, except RHCP.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by saphrax
If it was a VS thread it would go like this.

Audioslave steps up to RATM, goes for the right hook, RATM ducks left, comes back with uppercut. AS steps back, goes for a moon kick, RATM dodges kick and hits back with FALCON PUNCH! OMG ladies and gentlemen, AS is out for the count RATM is the winner.

FLAWLESS VICTORY!

No it wouldn't, that means that only Zack and Chris fight, Morello and the others would be fighting themselves.
Eh, Audioslave. Rage gets old after awhile-Zach just whines about the same political issues, and to be honest, it's a bit embarassing listening to someone rant all the time like that. At least Audioslave had different content.
I like Chris's vocals better, but I think RATM had much more innovative and better overall songwriting,

that being said, I don't like political themed lyrics, i prefer to keep those things separate and RATM had a lot of that

so Audioslave wins for me, slightly
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
I think both bands suck in comparison to Soundgarden. Audioslave wouldn't have sucked so much if they had let Chris write more of the music. The music he wrote are the only songs Audioslave had that are any good.

Tom Morello isn't an innovator, the creators of his pedals are.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
both bands are amazing, Chris Cornell is a great singer and Morello is a great guitar player. i'll go more with RATM just because i look more up to Morello with myself being a guitar player.
wtf thats not even a question!!!!Rage all the way man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think both bands suck in comparison to Soundgarden. Audioslave wouldn't have sucked so much if they had let Chris write more of the music. The music he wrote are the only songs Audioslave had that are any good.

Tom Morello isn't an innovator, the creators of his pedals are.

I thought Chris wrote ALL of the music for Audioslave which is one of the main reasons he left.

Anyway I think:

Listening to for music/vocals: Audioslave > RATM

Partying and jamming to: RATM > Audioslave
Audioslav..... Like a Stone!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!