hi guys,

i am after some solo's to start learning to help me practise my lead guitar,
any starter solo's that i can learn, i would prefer rock to hard rock style.

cheers in advance
some AC/DC solos. Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You by Spinal Tap is quite easy too. Live Forever by Oasis. Actually, thinking about it, the Crazy Train solo isn't that difficult (as long as you can do some basic 2 hand tapping) except for the run at the end. If you take it slowly, you could learn that too.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication and Scar Tissue
Megadeth - She-Wolf
Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Quote by metacarpi
I get called a slut all the time, and I'm a dude.

chili peppers - anything off the 'by the way' album, lots of easy, great sounding solos there.
dude, learn some Oasis: "Live Forever", "Don't Look Back in Anger", etc.

Red Hot Chili Peppers would be great to learn too.
I'm defiently thinkin some
Oasis - Champagne Supernova
Chili Peppers - A lot of their old stuff
AC/DC - Back in Black ... easy but impressive
I'm currently working on "Iron Man" and "Crazy Train." Both are challenging, but not impossible for a beginer like me.
A few that come to mind:

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
Metallica - One (first two are easy, last one depends on your skill level)
AC/DC - Back in Black, You Shook Me All Night Long (most of their stuff would work)
Guns n' Roses - Don't Cry, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Civil War (more challenging)
Black Sabbath - Iron Man, Paranoid
Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer
Some Pink Floyd to get the bending going - Comfortably Numb and Another Brick in the Wall.
fade to blacks beginnings solos pretty easy too....and sweet child of mines first couple....but ya all those are pretty good...try the one tapping solo lol
my gear lol:
a crappy cheap aria pro II
a patch chord that only werks when i jiggle it
and a pure static amp
Quote by Ichimaru
You can play Classical Gas after a year? I think we have a prodigy on our hands.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
Sweep picking after only 1 year of playing? O_o
Quote by 01gunsnroses
hi guys,

i am after some solo's to start learning to help me practise my lead guitar,
any starter solo's that i can learn, i would prefer rock to hard rock style.

cheers in advance

Dream Theater... but if you wanna play anything by them, you should be pretty used with advanced measures!
You could try canon rock...
I'm alright, by Neil Zaza
etc.
Check my profile for seeing my avatar a little bit bigger... u won't regret... it is no waste of seconds... ten seconds of your life... 30 heart punches of 1 000 000 000.
That's the spirit!!
Quote by blue_strat
Some Pink Floyd to get the bending going - Comfortably Numb and Another Brick in the Wall.

Time is fun as well...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls