So the police in the town a little south of where i am just found a foot under a bridge, but cant figure out wether its a human or animal foot, so they're sendin it to a medical examiner to find out...

how can you not tell???

what are some stupid things your police forces have done?
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Maybe it's a disfigured, burned foot? Have you seen it? I don't think you're in any kind of position to say whether it's stupid that they can't figure out what kind of foot it is.

But I like the police in my town, one of them goes off roading in his cruiser when he's bored.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
My local police are, in general, lazy ****ers who can't be arsed to deal with the real crimes. this is why statistically the rate of serious crime in hereford is pretty low, yet petty crimes are sky high in the statistics.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
cops found a body near my place under a bridge, that they suspect has been there for over six months.
Proud Australian.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Shh. It's the mafia! Forgetaboudit...

We never had this conversation *steps backwards into the shadows*
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Maybe it's a disfigured, burned foot? Have you seen it? I don't think you're in any kind of position to say whether it's stupid that they can't figure out what kind of foot it is.

But I like the police in my town, one of them goes off roading in his cruiser when he's bored.

nice!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
part of Trumpet Player's Alliance
Pimus sucks group
80s rock group
Quote by frozen_soul
ummm testicular cancer?
Quote by Blompcube
My local police are, in general, lazy ****ers who can't be arsed to deal with the real crimes. this is why statistically the rate of serious crime in hereford is pretty low, yet petty crimes are sky high in the statistics.

Corporal Nobby and Sergeant Colon?!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
our police just sit n drink cofee really.... oh and when ur speeding just a little they'll pull you over and give you a ticket, but piss on their face and it ain no thing but a chicken wing
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

They don't know if it's a foot?

Somebody give them a hand.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Blompcube

What.. Do you live in Gotham or something, where the serious crimes are really bad?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
in my town they put cars with noone in it to scare you into being good
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
part of Trumpet Player's Alliance
Pimus sucks group
80s rock group
Quote by frozen_soul
ummm testicular cancer?
Quote by Demon Wolf

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Quote by KewlChristian
in my town they put cars with noone in it to scare you into being good

Wouldnt that just give the criminals something to steal?
I know if i put empty cars in my town they would all be gone within the day.
Gear

Bc Rich Warlock

Fender Stratocaster

Marshall VS100R

Laney Linebacker

Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Quote by icon_player_5
So the police in the town a little south of where i am just found a foot under a bridge, but cant figure out wether its a human or animal foot, so they're sendin it to a medical examiner to find out...

how can you not tell???

what are some stupid things your police forces have done?

Don't hate on the police. They do a good job.

And I bet the foot is decayed or something. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go through the effort of sending it away if it wasn't beyond recognisable.

In conclusion, shutup.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
We don't need police in my town, llok at my Avatar and you'll know why!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Demon Wolf

Haha very witty. Too witty for the pit...
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
imagine if they found a penis under the bridge. and they had to send a penis examiner to check if it was a human penis....

?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Our local police are assholes. We have like 3 guys, one of them is cool. One of them is a huge asshole who sits in his car and waits for people to go 60 in a 55, and the other one was in prison for raping a teenage girl.

In general, though, I've had good experience with cops. Small town cops tend to be jerk offs, though.
One time wen i was walking through some small town, the local cops tried to **** about with me and the locked me up for nothing basically. But i managed to escape and get on a motocross bike and escape up into the woods/hills.

Anyway to cut a long story short i set loads of guerilla style traps and ****ed them up, but only killed one of them so they would be able to release a movie about it without the studio bosses pussying out.

Then i went back to 'nam for a bit
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by GooseMcShred
One time wen i was walking through some small town, the local cops tried to **** about with me and the locked me up for nothing basically. But i managed to escape and get on a motocross bike and escape up into the woods/hills.

Anyway to cut a long story short i set loads of guerilla style traps and ****ed them up, but only killed one of them so they would be able to release a movie about it without the studio bosses pussying out.

Then i went back to 'nam for a bit

And to think.. I was starting to believe it. Riiiiiiiiight up until the motocross part.

The police around here to **** all.
Hurp De Durp
my town has one of the lowest crime rates in the UK
that's because the police station closes after 7
That was a rare post..

My band on:myspace facebook UG
Leeds '07 '08 '09!
I don't know the answer, or have anything funny to say, but dude that is one sweet Bulbasaur avatar
The vast majority of police are good people doing real work who, if they seem to treat you unfairly, probably felt that you were being disrespectful and/or were overcome by the stress of their job.

People who just think "**** the police" are idiots. Yeah, there's a few bad cops just like there are a few bad teachers, bad lawyers and bad taffy pullers. But every police officer catches hell when one does something bad.

I've only had one bad experience with a cop who everyone does pretty much feel is an asshole in my town. The rest are nice guys doing their job and they're actually pretty friendly if you just show respect.

I live in a small town but I also go to college in queens and I had a good experience there too. I was walking back to campus from the subway station at midnight and I didn't know the right way so I wandered into a neighborhood, cops patrolling in an unmarked car stopped me, one was plainclothes and the other was in uniform. They though I was a drug dealer (a lot of people think that of me), they searched me for drugs and weapons and questioned me a little bit. They were very stern and obviously weren't going to take any **** but they didn't go overboard at all. When they were satisfied that I was just a student going back to campus they dropped the hardcore attitude, became friendly, gave me directions and say goodbye. I thanked them for doing their job.

And before anyone gets on their case for searching me (which some people do, with their "**** the police" attitude), it seems that I really do look like a drug dealer. I've had quite a few people come up to me and try to buy drugs.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Shot a guy as he slammed his car into theirs on accident (Sean Bell), beat a man in a bathroom with a plunger (Abner Louima), and shot an unarmed man they thought looked like a serial rapist on the loose (Amadou Diallo). And those are just the high-profile cases of the last 10 years or so.

Edit- But on the whole, as Schneiderman says, city cops are pretty good. I live on Long Island now, and the cops there are alright too. I go to school in Albany, and I don't know much about the cops other than the station directly across the street from the school and they don't seem to do much at all.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
The police in my town have never dun sumthing that wasnt stupid
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
Heh... no experiences here... But my friend told me that the police needed 4 cars with about 3 men in each car just to confront his domestic worker who stole something from his mom.
SX Stratocaster
Fina Acoustic
J&D Telecaster
Yamaha ERB 300 (Bass)

Digitech Bad Monkey
VisualSound H2O
Ibanez TL5
Boss DS-1
Vox V847

Kustom Dart 10FX
Laney RB1
Quote by Saffron_Inferno
The police in my town have never dun sumthing that wasnt stupid

I'm not sure i really actually have police in my town.... see over here in england all police do is sit behind their desks at the station filling out mound upon mound of paper work.

I havent seen a policeman on foot patrolling in my town. Ever. I see about one police car a week as well but it's is usually parked with a speed camera.

Police F'king suck bad in england.

Oh and when i was a uni/sixth form college/skater phase i used to get searched for drugs all the time. But like the other poster above i did look like a stoner i guess.... people always came up to me in the bars and asked to buy some weed lol. Damn Kurt Cobain hair haha
Quote by Darth_Qurashi

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
our town has a population of around 7000 and we got 15 freaking cops anyways. they are all pretty cool guys and gals except one but we got rid of him after an intense city council meeting. they are all down to earth guys and i actually play slow pitch softball with them in the summer. They work some pretty shotty shifts and got mediocre pay if you are in their same situation you would be pissy at times too.
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
so they figured it out. a guy's taxidermist tied a bear paw to the grill on his truck as a prank and the guy decided he didnt want to look at it anymore, so he just ditched it...
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
well was it a severed foot?
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Gave me a parking ticket today. Urgh. It was only like 10 dollars though and completely my fault.
teh police r teh stupidz, lolzz!!!!11111
/ignorant rebelliousness
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by ratmblink123
teh police r teh stupidz, lolzz!!!!11111
/ignorant rebelliousness

Lol @ irony.