Hi guys
I have a problem.
I was playin a few weeks ago in my room and got too much in the mood of the song I was playing along with(Failure in the Flesh by TTEOTD). Well I went to put my foot on my amp and I hit down on the input jack of the amp with the cord in it. It made a crackling sound and now it won't produce any sound unless I pull the cord up while in the input. I took mit apart and found the board cracked near the input( Not to big, just enough to cut off the circulation of sound). Is there any way to fix that, like maybe using a sodering(sp) iron to reconnect it. Or do a have to take it to a shop, If so how much would it be?
Take the the to the shop in order to fix it. If you make something inside the amp sometimes you can make some sh*t(xD) and the guaranty will disapear... I really don't know how much it would be, but it doesn't be expensive maybe less than 50$