Page 1 of 2
to come out this year

for me Arsis and Kalmah
Last edited by TornadoRaptor at Mar 6, 2008,
Opeth probably, although I'm worried that it's not going to meet expectations...

Wintersun, Immortal and Ihsahn too, though.
I'm a communist. Really.
Opeth.

also hopeful for the new In Flames, although I haven't been particularly bowled over by the 2 tracks I herad from it already.
Quote by Raziel2p
Opeth probably, although I'm worried that it's not going to meet expectations...

didnt they get a new guitarist since the last one , if anything theyre probabaly better since they were close to john petrucci and his powers rubbed off on them
A Sense of Purpose by In Flames
Bloodrunk by CoB
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by Raziel2p

Yeah, I'm not sure anyone could fill in for Martin Lopez.
Quote by TornadoRaptor
didnt they get a new guitarist since the last one , if anything theyre probabaly better since they were close to john petrucci and his powers rubbed off on them

What?

Quote by T_A_C_E
Yeah, I'm not sure anyone could fill in for Martin Lopez.

Martin Lopez was great, no doubt about it, but Axenrot seems to be a varied and reflected artist, and I find it's hard to correctly pre-judge drummers (compared to guitarists or vocalists). I'm more sad about Peter Lindgren leaving, though, I really loved his solos.
I'm a communist. Really.
Probably The Human Abstract.

Fortress is already out and most of the other bands who I want new albums from released one last year so a new one is unlikely.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
Quote by Minkaro
Metallica
Opeth
Buckethead
Disturbed
Alice In Chains
Aerosmith
Heaven And Hell

There's a new Alice In Chains album on the way? Woot!
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Opeth
Children Of Bodom
Disturbed
In Flames
Nothingface(I hope)
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Bloodhound gang

I mean, wait what?

why do i listen to those guys?

Because they sing about nothing but sex and i'm a horny teenager
Quote by black007hawk2

I don't know if I would get so excited, I heard they suck now with the new "singer".
Quote by black007hawk2

I'm mostly looking forward to what the new singer will sound like. I know it's not fair to compare him to Layne, but I'll probably end up doing so anyway.
Quote by Hot_Money420
I don't know if I would get so excited, I heard they suck now with the new "singer".

There's a new singer? O.o Hmm I guess only time will tell if they are any good.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Sevendust - Chapter VII
Metallica
ALICE IN CHAINS?!! (interested to hear the new singer....a friend of mine heard him and said that he is pretty good, but doesnt measure up to Layne of course).
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by ross1234
metallica of course

That puke of an album St. Anger pretty much shattered all hope of a return to form.

They sold out.

Maybe if James joined up with Pepper Keanan again, heck why not throw Vince Paul in there for good measure. They can keep Rob on bass, but the rest need to be submerged in the ocean.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Oasis should be out late this year, cant wait!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Raziel2p
What?

Martin Lopez was great, no doubt about it, but Axenrot seems to be a varied and reflected artist, and I find it's hard to correctly pre-judge drummers (compared to guitarists or vocalists). I'm more sad about Peter Lindgren leaving, though, I really loved his solos.

haha.. uhm i was referring to opeths tour with BTBAM and Dream theater which i have tickets too ....woooo
Quote by buckethead_jr
Opeth
Wintersun
Judas Priest
Dragonforce

haha dragonforce is putting out a new one ..hmm
Page 1 of 2