o.k i like this girl. she loves music. how the hell do i write a song for her. i can write instrumentals and melodies easy but when it come to lyrics i write like a 2th grader.
show us what you've come up with
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Don't force it. An easy way to start is to list down exactly why you like her. Make an actual list, not just 'her boobs are big'. If you can't do that, you're doomed.

Try to go into details. And link that somewhat to some metaphors that you can think of. Hmm, I don't think I'm helping that much. I'll sign off here then.
linear-equation is right .. don't force it man.. if it takes all day then it takes all day if it take months then it takes months..
2th grader?

SERIOUSLY?????
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
2th grader?

SERIOUSLY?????

im pretty sure he meant 12th grader.
Quote by Myxer
o.k i like this girl. she loves music. how the hell do i write a song for her. i can write instrumentals and melodies easy but when it come to lyrics i write like a 2th grader.

Simple dude... do the romantic tactic it never fails just don't get to corny on it. find out what she feels strongly about and what she values in life and in men and what hits her heart and put this into lyrics, tell her how you feel dude it's that simple, catch her heart.

WARNING: Don't be to specific when telling her your feelings let the lyrics have meaning but also self interpretation...
------------------------------------------------------
"women are like a flower, when the time is right they open up"
Quote by linear-equation
Don't force it. An easy way to start is to list down exactly why you like her. Make an actual list, not just 'her boobs are big'. If you can't do that, you're doomed.

Try to go into details. And link that somewhat to some metaphors that you can think of. Hmm, I don't think I'm helping that much. I'll sign off here then.

I totally agree with linear-equation, but and it's a very big but in my opinion. don't concentrate your whole lyrical foundation only on her, you might as well write a love letter if your going to do that. just find what makes her tingle and figure out how you are going to express this into words and into an easily understandable way. Use basic words don't use big complicated words that look too deep into your expression, but yes like what linear-equation said, try to link you expression to metaphors that relate to her. easiest way to do this is find her heart dude and things that she likes, women are a hard breed to satisfy so be careful how you word it you don't want to make a bad impression. make sure you show her you acknowledge he characteristics and her personality, find the good things and even go as far as her weaknesses and try to make her feel good about them, this will bring her to her knees.... Good luck...