Hello,

I'm a beginner learning on a Les Paul Special II. Few days ago my buddy was teaching me how to play 'The Ocean' and I put a nasty scrape in the body of my guitar. It is time for me to get a pickguard so that I don't damage my honeybun any further. I am wondering if the majority of Gibson Les Paul pickguards are universally compatible. There are a few out there which will definitely not fit on my model, but others are not so easy to judge. I've been shopping around on wdmusic.com and found some nice pickguards constructed specifically for the Special, but I'm also interested in some of the Junior pickguard designs as well. We'll see what happens I guess.

Thanks
Quote by Tempestacoatl
Hello,

I'm a beginner learning on a Les Paul Special II. Few days ago my buddy was teaching me how to play 'The Ocean' and I put a nasty scrape in the body of my guitar. It is time for me to get a pickguard so that I don't damage my honeybun any further. I am wondering if the majority of Gibson Les Paul pickguards are universally compatible. There are a few out there which will definitely not fit on my model, but others are not so easy to judge. I've been shopping around on wdmusic.com and found some nice pickguards constructed specifically for the Special, but I'm also interested in some of the Junior pickguard designs as well. We'll see what happens I guess.

Thanks