where do you usually practice???

my friends house he has a mini studio
Last edited by Swat Man at Mar 6, 2008,
My House, I have all the stuff here that I need, or the bassists house, she's got more (Piano's and stuff) it depends on whehter we're doing rock sets (my house) or more acoustic sets (her house)

Plus whichevers available

And yes I am saying that both me and the bassist have drum kits at our houses, as well as the other instruments (I just have a keyboard, LAME) and both of us can play those instruments (yes, bragging) we multi-instruments sure feel superior to the rest of you

Authors Note;

I've been drinking AND I just got home from work, I apologise but I feel like bragging that I have more natural skill than the average person. I'm the guitarist and singer in the band btw
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by apod44
my drummers basement, of course.

lol

Amen to that.
over at sumones house seeing as though we dont have a drummer yet adn its just me (the guitarist) and my friend (the lead singer), but when we get a drummer it will more than like be at his house.
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
My bandmates garage...
Yeah, we're really a garage band!

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
I'm in a church band (despite being an atheist - work is work...) so guess where we practice.
in one of the offices at my bassists dads factory...
which has really sh*t sound coz of hard flat walls...and no curtains...
My little bros band practices outside about 100 yds away from the house on a stage we built last summer. Thank god for extension cords haha.
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
Drummers upstairs uninsulated bedroom with the door wide open and PA plugged in to the max.

Cos we're well 'ard
We practice at my church,which has goodish acoustics and is buying us a new better PA system.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Bottom of a airfield control tower
Jackson DK6
Epiphone Gothic Explorer
Washburn X Series
Randall R50TC
Peavy 100 watt solid state Amp(Early 1990s no idea on model)
Digitech Black 13
Digitech Death Metal
Boss Digital Delay, Noise Gate, Floor Tuner and Phaser
Quote by freedoms_stain
LoFi rehearsal rooms in Glasgow.

We used to practise there, until the guy decided to turn up an hour late to open the gates, and still kicked us out after only 2 hours! Twat

Now use either Jinx in East Kilbride or Urban (across from Fat Boabs) in Glasgow
Quote by Walkincorpse
We used to practise there, until the guy decided to turn up an hour late to open the gates, and still kicked us out after only 2 hours! Twat

Now use either Jinx in East Kilbride or Urban (across from Fat Boabs) in Glasgow

We had the guy turn up late on a morning one time, which was annoying as hell, but there was no one booked for the slot after us so he let us stay on.

We usually went afternoons or evenings anyway.
Lead singers garage ^^
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
My band rents a rehursal room at some place, they got amps for both guitar and bass and ofc a drumkit. we pay around 25 USD a month for 1 sesion(1h 45m) each week.
we practise at our drummer house in his barn which he and his older brother spend like £1000 converting into a full heat-insulated band room.
with carpets and everything. its pretty sweet

we practise there whenever we can, usually once a week
“I feel the same way about disco, as I do about herpes” - Hunter S. Thompson
Studio, unfortunately.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Quote by Neim
My band rents a rehursal room at some place, they got amps for both guitar and bass and ofc a drumkit. we pay around 25 USD a month for 1 sesion(1h 45m) each week.

Where do you find these?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
College studio, its only a small thing but it'll do.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

drummers room
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
The other guitarist's garage.

...We don't have a drummer yet...
I hope it's cold, everyday, where you are.
Quote by freedoms_stain
We had the guy turn up late on a morning one time, which was annoying as hell, but there was no one booked for the slot after us so he let us stay on.

We usually went afternoons or evenings anyway.

I wanted to practise at evenings but no one else could, bitches lol

Other than the twat of a guy, lofi if actually really good

And can i just say PFFT at all you people that can practise at other peoples houses! Saving yourselfs a bloody fortune!