Anyone else looking forward to this album from The Decemberist front man?
Think it comes out about a month from now.

Bit of a shame its really just live versions and covers, but still, I think its going to be a good'un.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I heard a live version of Leslie Ann Levine on Pandora a while back. It was really good, different from the Decemberists version. I didn't know he was releasing a solo live album though, that gets me really excited
$30 for The Decemberists?!
Wow, quite surprised at that.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
colin meloy should record and album of jazz standards.
also, i am looking forward to this.
I quite like the Decemberists, so this is definately relevant to my interests. I'll make sure I look out for it.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

The vinyl went up for pre-order today (well, technically yesterday) at Jealous Butcher. Quite expensive (about £20 for the UK when including postage) but it's a double vinyl, nice green records for the first 400 as well.

RateYourMusic
I just downloaded it. I'm pretty mad that I didn't get to see him live. He didn't come anywhere close to me. His version of Red Right Ankle was amazing.
Moments into minutes.
Minutes into hours.
Hours into days.
Days into years.
Years into possibility.

This will linger.
xxx
I am halfway through the first song of this album and I already know it's going to be on repeat all tomorrow and probably the rest of the week.