Looks interesting, but i doubt that its actually going to work.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

**** dude i would!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
My mates who live on a farm made a flying car about 30 minutes after building a trebuchet. Much cheaper.

LOL, sad thing is, most people won't get that...
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
This is very very old, the dude who builds and sells it has been trying to get skycars going for atleat 20 years and the car you can buy is best part of 10 years old.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
definetly a cool idea....but god forbid you got caught in a light breeze while flying that thing
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Thing is with a flying car is if you stall you can't just pull over to the emergency lane...you drop 25 000 feet and die...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
That is what you'd call a forced invention. Necessity decided against abortion after the condom broke, I guess. And now we have the "flying car."
We're only strays.
Quote by aaron00lee
Thing is with a flying car is if you stall you can't just pull over to the emergency lane...you drop 25 000 feet and die...

Parachute...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I'd never buy that in a million years, I hate flying and it looks ridicuous!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I'd give my right foot for the flying car
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Why not just get a plane?. There's no point having a flying car that can't go on roads because it has two f*ck off wings attatched to it.
Quote by SmarterChild
Why not just get a plane?. There's no point having a flying car that can't go on roads because it has two f*ck off wings attatched to it.

They appear to be removable. That doesn't make this any better of an idea though lol.
We're only strays.
On a related note to the trebuchet, in 8th grade for science some friends and I made a catapult. When we demonstrated it to class the catapult tore itself apart and a board with a nail shot up into my friends temple. He then had a siezure, had to stay in the hospital for over a month and now is terrified to come back to school....this was 5 years ago. He still isn't the same.
Quote by rojomeansred
On a related note to the trebuchet, in 8th grade for science some friends and I made a catapult. When we demonstrated it to class the catapult tore itself apart and a board with a nail shot up into my friends temple. He then had a siezure, had to stay in the hospital for over a month and now is terrified to come back to school....this was 5 years ago. He still isn't the same.

WOW bro.

*crosses out "make catapult" in to do list*
We're only strays.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
My mates who live on a farm made a flying car about 30 minutes after building a trebuchet. Much cheaper.

Lol, nice. Trebuchets are fun.
As for the car, looks cool.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by rojomeansred

*Shoves trebuchet under bedskirt*
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
it looks like a plane to me.

when you said 'flying car' i was expecting something like the cars from that film The Fifth Element
i need to get a better signature.