Hold the phone just a minute.....Smash Bros. Brawl is out in a few days!?

Or do you live in yankeeland?
Quote by maccas666
Yeah gaming thread, but sounds fun, what platform is it on?

its on the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote by matt bickerton
Hold the phone just a minute.....Smash Bros. Brawl is out in a few days!?

Or do you live in yankeeland?

its not out in canada yet >.>
i looked up everything on youtube and watched the whole story line, i spoiled it for myself.. i know all the characters and levels to.. and im sad they took out mewtwo to make a klone of him, they should have left him in the game and added the new guy...o well im still gana buy it and play it

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
Quote by maccas666
awwww i dont have a wii

I'll have to get an emulator.

Good luck with that one.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']^A working one? Far out...
I lied

I havn't been bothered to go searching for one yet

But i think i know where to find it.
This game is going to be pretty damn epic, yet it will get old quick once you beat it, unless your like me and have a little sister and a cousin who will play it with me haha

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
Quote by xXx_mosh
This game is going to be pretty damn epic, yet it will get old quick once you beat it, unless your like me and have a little sister and a cousin who will play it with me haha

I disagree I've had Melee since 04 and its still the best game to play with friends. So I imagine this one will be played until the end and after the Wii's life cycle.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
I disagree I've had Melee since 04 and its still the best game to play with friends. So I imagine this one will be played until the end and after the Wii's life cycle.

Yes, but i was referring to the game getting old and boring if you play it by yourself, but ehh who knows, im probably wrong

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
waiting for it to hit newsgroups then I'll be uploading it to private bittorrent trackers.

Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Hell yeah!! ive been playing smash bros since it came out.

weve got 4 or 5 people together that are going to skip school moday to play it!
Quote by xXx_mosh
Yes, but i was referring to the game getting old and boring if you play it by yourself, but ehh who knows, im probably wrong

No you have a valid point. If it was just Melee with better graphics then single player would get boring. But I think with the new story mode which is about 5 to 6 hours I think. We will get much more play out of it. Since theres 5 levels of diffaculty(sp?) with more rewards based on which one you beat. And the ability to customize your characters with stickers. So ya lots to do in single player .
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
No you have a valid point. If it was just Melee with better graphics then single player would get boring. But I think with the new story mode which is about 5 to 6 hours I think. We will get much more play out of it. Since theres 5 levels of diffaculty(sp?) with more rewards based on which one you beat. And the ability to customize your characters with stickers. So ya lots to do in single player .

5-6 hours? Damn I was only expecting like 30 minutes haha, o well, this game is going to be worth it either you look it so what's it matter if it is a waste of money, because it won't be.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
My friend has it, he downloaded it and we can play it in Japanese .

I really really recommend it to anyone who has a Wii because it's friggin awesome! It's so much fun to play with a couple of friends, especially if they can't stand losing :P. But it is seriously awesome.

I kick ass with Toon Link and Lucario
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Is Ash from Pokemon going to be featured in this one? I've heard that...

Yes, there is a pokémon trainer, who allows you to play as squirtle, bulbasaur and charizard (switch between similar to Shiek and Zelda).

However, I shall still play as Shiek, and hopefully online play will make it a really good game.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Not out 'till June here..................
Quote by entity0009
some retards decided it would be funny to use mental conditions as insults.