So as in the title I need help choosing a laptop. I have no idea where to start (other than the manufacturers website, but that's still a lot and I'd like some advice along with my opnion), but I do have certain conditions i want the laptop to meet.

Company: Toshiba
Processor: A dual core
RAM: A lot
Graphics card: any as long as it's not integrated and at least 128 mb
Price range: up to 1000 euros (about 1500 dollars now)

Im gonna go check out toshiba's website while waiting for replies.

Thnx

PS. If anyone wants to say that a macbook would be better... don't. I don't like macs, let's leave it at that
I recommend the Dell Latitude D830 and Acer Aspires.

You probably won't get more than 2GB of RAM in a laptop.
Quote by LizarD0

PS. If anyone wants to say that a macbook would be better... don't. I don't like macs, let's leave it at that

your loss, instant recording studio
Quote by sowhat360
your loss, instant recording studio

I want one.... But NO! My college makes me buy this sh*tty Lenovo Thinkpad!

I feel like I'm in the fecking 80's.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I want one.... But NO! My college makes me buy this sh*tty Lenovo Thinkpad!

I feel like I'm in the fecking 80's.

That's way lame. What if you sold it and bought one? Would they freak out?

Ahhh.. poor Toshiba..

What's funny is that they are rivals with Sony, with the whole Blu-ray HDDVD thing, but Toshiba is the one that makes the Cell processors for the PS3.

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Fishyesque

Ahhh.. poor Toshiba..

What's funny is that they are rivals with Sony, with the whole Blu-ray HDDVD thing, but Toshiba is the one that makes the Cell processors for the PS3.

Actually toshiba has dropped HD-DVD... they will ship them for a month or so but doesn't produce them anymore... HD-DVD is dying :P

TS, if you are willing to check other brands the HP pavillion tx2000 in that price-range happens to be awsome. It has the specs you want but also has a touchscreen... google it...
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix