To make up for my recent fail thread, I give you this: The most epic thing ever.

Homemade Bacon Vodka.

Its 'kin epic.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Has to be better than garlic vodka.

EDIT: LMFAO @ comment:

I am allergic to most deodorants and therefore, soak whole nutmegs in everclear to produce a clear brown alcohol which I put into a mister and mist my armpits with it. Works great!
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Mar 6, 2008,
roflcopterz!!!

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
do want!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
most epic thing ever? how bout a massive army of 10,000 bears with guns and gingivitis attacking your laz0r turrets while the numa numa guy sings and dances in a pink tu-tu? actually that sounds epicly gay...but it'd be fun to watch
Quote by ghandi-123
most epic thing ever? how bout a massive army of 10,000 bears with guns and gingivitis attacking your laz0r turrets while the numa numa guy sings and dances in a pink tu-tu? actually that sounds epicly gay...but it'd be fun to watch

What if the bears with guns had their OWN bear cavalry to ride on?
THAT would be epic!!!
Quote by saphrax
What if the bears with guns had their OWN bear cavalry to ride on?
Epic: Four virgins sitting in a circle talking about getting laid......actually that reminds me of the first American Pie.
This bar in France that I used to frequent when skiing served fish vodka, ski-sock vodka, and I can't remember the other one...
I wish people would be more imaginative than just describing everything as either 'epic' or 'fail' '-'