First A i've ever gotten, i'm well chuffed

edit:

S2 - A
C3 - B
C1 Retake - B
S1 Retake - B
D1 - A
Last edited by GiantRaven at Mar 7, 2008,
What results are we talking about? I'm in Year 12 and I don't get exams until May.
A Business Studies
C Biology
D Physics

Not chuffed
£34 for re-sits
not chuffed at all
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
Well done

I'm really surprised with how well I did, I really thought I'd end up retaking again. All but two of these are retakes, but I got 100% in media and two As in each French and philosophy. I also got a B for philosophy coursework. But yeah, I'm pretty pleased

However, all the unis I applied to rejected me, so my grades aren't really much use
Quote by Rhys90
Not chuffed
£34 for re-sits
not chuffed at all

Yah, two of mine were retakes

Improved significantly on both though so it was worth the cash

However, all the unis I applied to rejected me, so my grades aren't really much use

Ouch >_<

I only have one offer

Quote by blue_strat
What results are we talking about? I'm in Year 12 and I don't get exams until May.

AS and A2 results for exams taken in Janurary
Well at my last exam they confirmed i was still a guy...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
B in business studies, I'm happy
one off an A in maths, retaking, want to get as high as possible
one off a B in GS, can't be arsed to retake
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
My Spanish and French retakes improved my overal grade so I'm well happy =]
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
2 Ds and an E. Which is incredibly poor for me, seeing as I usually never get lower than a C.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Geog- A
Chemistry- A
Physics- B

Absoloutley well chuffed!
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Geog- A
Chemistry- A
Physics- B

Absoloutley well chuffed!

Well done!

People i've been talking to who've done chemistry seem to have found it incredably hard
Did anyone take Economics and Business option 2? I got 56 in that and it was one of the highest in the year, so they're sending all the results back...

Got an A on my English coursework, and my Maths C1 retake, then a C in my C3
But a high C
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by GiantRaven
Well done!

People i've been talking to who've done chemistry seem to have found it incredably hard

Cheers mate!
Yeah it was a pretty difficult exam compared to the past papers we did, I wasnt expecting an A deffinetly.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

we got ours today
but we had to go to the libary at lunch big ass queue. so i just said **** it ill ask my science teacher on tuesday
I'm in Year 11, doing a pair of AS' early...

I'm doing General Studies and Politics. We don't even have lessons in general Studies, and I thought I was destined to fail Politics.

But I got a C and A in Politics modules 1 & 2 respectively;

and C and A in General Studies modules 1 & 2 respectively.

Dead chuffed, I am. Doing Chemistry, Biology, Electronics and Geography and Critical Thinking on the side next year...
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Cheers mate!
Yeah it was a pretty difficult exam compared to the past papers we did, I wasnt expecting an A deffinetly.

I wasn't expecting the B I got in my S1 resit, i'm pretty sure i left out several large chunks of the exam and barely did any revision
I only did Maths modules in January.

In my C1 resit (80% originally) I got 98%.

C3 I got 84%.
Got in A in Geography, so w00t!

I still await my Biology result though.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
86 in M2, 74 in FP1 and a mere 60 for D1, all maths, and a B in my German oral. Quite happy but not with D1...
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
2 A's in business studies (one A2 module, the other a resit), C in ICT (was a retake, sending me upto a B overall), and a B, D & U in three economics exams (two were re-sits, one of them being the U so it'll go back to the D it was originally)
£28 to resit. The only thing I did well in was an A in general studies. Fucking lot of good that is.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
The only reasonably result is got was C in History, everything else was ****e, and i'm not even going to bother putting them up. Gonna resit Biology...
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
C2 (Re-sit) - A
M1 - A
M2 - C
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
C2 (Re-sit) - A
M1 - A
M2 - C

I hate M2 with a passion!!! Is that for regular A Level of Further Maths - at our school you only have to do it for further...
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
4.0 this quarter! woot! Cheap car insurance!!!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by flambe chicken
I hate M2 with a passion!!! Is that for regular A Level of Further Maths - at our school you only have to do it for further...

Lol, it's for further.

To be honest, I thought I did better on M2 than M1, ah well.

4/6 of my maths modules are on As now, C3 and C4 left to sit in May/June.

Still got FP1 and D1 to do for further maths.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

A - US history
A - Western Civilization
C - Geography
C - Fundamentals of politics
? - Anthropology
? - bowling (only final exam)
I did very badly.

Maths C3- C.
English synoptic- E.

I had general studies too, and they went badly. My results for that are really wierd- overall for As and A2, these are my GS modules results. A-A-U-U-A-U. Who the hell gets that?

But anyway- there's something wrong with the results. According to the grade boundary sheet, I should have a B or a C in english. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
C1- A 83

We don't talk about D1.
I got a spectaculaar...
D 54

I really expected to do well in D1, I enver really understood it in class and was thrilled to bits when I found the exam so easy. Must've done bloody loads wrong... I'm definately retaking it next year though. Will worry about C2, M1, S1 and FP1 for now.

Quote by JamieB
Lol, it's for further.

To be honest, I thought I did better on M2 than M1, ah well.

4/6 of my maths modules are on As now, C3 and C4 left to sit in May/June.

Still got FP1 and D1 to do for further maths.

As in take the exams or actually learn the modules? I don't like the way of thinking in D1, hence my result but FP1 isn't that bad so far.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Last edited by OddOneOut at Mar 6, 2008,
chemistry-B
core maths-C
physics-D

they the only exams i had so far, not too happy with the results

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

I was quite surprised, I got an A in Business Studies, A in Computing and B in C1 (barely lol, just hit the mark needed for it). Slightly annoyed about the maths cos I was sat in the back of a classroom next to a window and downstairs were all these chavs outside shouting and arguing about nothing. By the time they'd stopped and I figured out how to do the question the time was up.
C1 A 95
D1 A 91
Physics SH1 A 96

Hell yeah

Quote by OddOneOut
C1- A 83

We don't talk about D1.
I got a spectaculaar...
D 54

I really expected to do well in D1, I enver really understood it in class and was thrilled to bits when I found the exam so easy. Must've done bloody loads wrong... I'm definately retaking it next year though. Will worry about C2, M1, S1 and FP1 for now.

As in take the exams or actually learn the modules? I don't like the way of thinking in D1, hence my result but FP1 isn't that bad so far.

Personally I found D1 fairly easy, it was ridiculously boring but it was just a case of applying the method to the question, no real thinking involved.

Doing FP4 on the further maths front atm, it's a bitch
Quote by StaggHound
That's the problem with kids today. No upper body strength.
Back in my day, when you smashed a guitar, it stayed smashed.

Cunning Pikes

The one and only member of the Cunning Pike Club.
Last edited by mrf1shie at Mar 6, 2008,
I did nice and ****.

Business Studies Unit 2 Resit - E
ICT Unit 1 Resit - U
ICT Unit 2 Resit - D
ICT Unit 5 - E
Psychology Unit 4 - U
Psychology Unit 6 - E

Probably means I can't go to the Uni I want to go to. It really pisses me off because I walked out ofthe resits thinking I'd done really well :/
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
English A
Law B
Biology U

£15 for my re-take for bio, thing his the highest grade anyone got in that was a C most people failed like me on that one
Page 1 of 3