I recieved my XT yesterday but my POD doesnt have the bender stomp effect. Anyone know how to obtain it?
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Probably plug in the USB and make sure you have the most recent firmware. I believe the bender was an add on with new firmware.

YOu can check this by downloading Line 6 monkey from the website
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Yup. Was in an update a year or so back. If you have the podxt live you'll likely have to re-calibrate the expression pedal so you get the full range of movement (vitally important with whammy style effects). Google it to find out how - something like holding down bank up when powering on.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
just so you know the Blender effect is not a good whammy effect tbh. the tracking is slow and it doesn't like more than one note being played at a time. a whammy pedal is the answer still.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
Quote by pEdAl2
Yup. Was in an update a year or so back. If you have the podxt live you'll likely have to re-calibrate the expression pedal so you get the full range of movement (vitally important with whammy style effects). Google it to find out how - something like holding down bank up when powering on.

Yup, hold Bank Up and turn the unit on. Then rock the expression pedal all the way back and then all the way forward until the wah light lights up. Then turn it off and you're good to go.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...