Swamp Thang
Commonwelath
Texas Heat

or

Celestion:
G12H30
G12 Century
G12 Century

I have a 50 watt carvin bel air, really awesome cleans with more warmth than a fender

i play classic rock, indie rock, etc.

like 150$ max I'm not rich enough for alnico

open to used though
Last edited by its been said at Mar 6, 2008,
im a fan of eminence speakers, personally. i find their sound more defined, and they seem to have more options available pertaining to types of speakers.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
I don't know much about the other company, but I have a cabinet with 4 celestion speakers.
and I really like the tone
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
its open but has a half closed type thing going on but not really haha

yeah i relize most people don't know a whole lot about the bel air here but eh whatever
The biggest thing that Eminence has going for them is the price. It's hard to argue with the fact that Celestions are WAY more expensive. Personally I like a lot more of the Eminence catalog better than most of the Celestion catalog. Tone is subjective, but in my opinion the Eminence Legend V12 is the best bang for the buck available.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM