I have a Digitech RP50 sitting here, that I dont use. Anyone want it? Dont really want money for it... How about

Chorus pedal? (Bought on myself now)
COmpressor?
1-spot daisy chain? (Bought one myself)
Random guitar stuff? (patch cables better then the ones I have, cords)
???

Its used but I still have the box and Manual comes with adapter and as an added bonus comes with Velcro on the bottom so you can stick it to your pedalboard right away LOL.

I will toss in some cash if something worth it comes along.

I am in the good trader list about 5 times so if you are new expect to be sending me your item first. If you have some good feedback here then I have no problem sending it first.

Stang

Edit: Woohoo my edit is working again... Anyways I will pay extra for a postalmonkey hard case. LOL this ones kinda a long shot...

Edit Again: I am in Canada... DOnt everyone come rushing at once LOL
Last edited by stangconv at Mar 12, 2008,
How about conkers bad fur day from n64, and 4 brand new unsharpened pencils.
Think 'bout it
Last edited by linknchuk at Mar 7, 2008,
what about a Ibanez Black Noise BN5 distortion pedal?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
To the Kidd, ANY chorus or Compressor... I got a Chorus on the way but I will still take one on trade.

Georgethepie--- PICS? How big is your head? Mines about medium-large...
Last edited by stangconv at Mar 17, 2008,
How about a Fender headphone (barely ever used, perfect condition, no scratches or anything, jack size is the size of standard MP3 player or iPod headphones, and it has a little wheel to adjust the volume, and the size is adjustable) with an adapter so you can plug it into your amp as well, a vintage Jim Dunlop capo, and a foot stand?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster

One of these. I have a different one though, entirely made out of steel, pad on top is made out of black rubbery plastic, and has little plastic protecting caps at the bottom.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Yup. And I forgot to add: You can put it in seven different positions, so you have seven different heights to choose from.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
how bout a jumbo universal remote and links crosbow training for Wii, for it
asfastasdark or however you spell it.. Give me until tommorrow to think about it but so far you are winning... but I dont really need the headphones... got anything else? :-)

Where are you located? You do realize I am in Canada right? And you dont mind shipping to me first as I have about 6 positve buyer things on here.

To Van Hannam I dont have a Wii
I am located near Atlanta, Georgia, USA. I have two System of a Down CD's (Mesmerize and Toxicity) if you're interested in one of them, or I have this custom painted stone bowl, a 20Q game (link, mine is red with a tiny scratch the size of the tip of a sharp pencil, I'll include the two AAA batteries), a White Dwarf magazine (Issue 325, January 2007 edition, value is 4 UK pounds or about 8 US dollars), Cranium Crackers Logic Puzzles (link)... anything you'd like? I'm putting pictures up in a few minutes...
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
So you want the just the Mesmerize CD? And White Dwarf, by the way, (didn't think you'd know what it was, but some people do ) is a magazine about tabletop games (where you make your own plastic armies of medieval dwarfs and goblins and stuff, got it for free at a store a little while ago when I was visiting my family in the Netherlands, . http://uk.games-workshop.com/whitedwarf/
Here's a picture of the CD by the way (and the big white circle you see on it is the light that comes from the camera, don't know how to turn it off because it's my dad's camera). Thing is, however, that I can't buy anything till my dad is back because my mom doesn't want to handle trading stuff online, and I don't have a credit card or anything. Anyway, my dad will be back in about three days I believe.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Last edited by asfastasdark at Mar 19, 2008,
O, lol, thought you meant just the CD, but no big deal, OK. CD, foot stool, and capo it is. Yup, we're on the same page now .
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
OK, I'll PM you AND post here when I'm ready to ship. Thanks, by the way, always wanted a multi-effects for under $200
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
No you didn't...
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Yeah I got the PM. I can ship tomorrow.
Gear:
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Soundwise, how's it compare to a Pocket Pod? I got a CS-3 kicking around and I'm in Canada.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
can i switch like...channels with it?
ok
for example, i wanted to play a clean chorus but my current setting is distortion. could i set the settings and switch it?
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.