Yes i Know its overdone but I really want to learn it

Does anyone have/know where i can find the funtwo version.Thanks

Note: The link in the youtube video is down

Quote by _me_
Yes i Know its overdone but I really want to learn it

Does anyone have/know where i can find the funtwo version.Thanks

Note: The link in the youtube video is down

I looked for funtwo's version also, as his is my favorite, but could not find it so I started learning the Jerry C version #3 on GP. I figure once I learn this one, I can modify it then.

Can this song possibly ever be "overdone" ? I can't get enough of it!

Good Luck!!
it was cool, then everyne and there grandmother did thier version or remakes of it and now its just crap. time to move on and destroy another clasical great
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Quote by Sheepbane
it was cool, then everyne and there grandmother did thier version or remakes of it and now its just crap. time to move on and destroy another clasical great

Maybe it is time for you to move on, but I have not played guitar for a long time, and because of me accidentally stumbling onto Funtwo's version on Youtube a few months back, I have since bought a new VG Strat, got a mixer, fired up Garage Band on the Mac, bought Guitar Pro, am turning a room of my home into a recording studio, started teaching my grandson guitar....and joined this great forum, all because of Canon Rock.

Now I am excited to learn new songs and relearn my old standards. I feel like a kid in a candy store...I am having blast. I am sure there as many people like me as there are like you. So go ahead and move on, and maybe someday I will feel like you, (but I hope not! ).
Fair enough, Everyone has thier own musical motivation
Jackson RR3 - BKP Painkiller/Warpig
Bugera 333XL 212
Pod Studio UX1
MXR Smart Gate
Hardwire CM-2
Um i'm the person who tabbed out Funtwo's version. It's going round the net.

And is on this website as Version 6 guitar pro. But that's the pretty basic rubbish version. If someone want's to tell me how i can upload the better tab, can you tell me?

Then i'll put it on named under Funtwo or something to make it easier to find.
Sweet.
Ok, i've tried to upload it again. With a Guitar pro 4 version and normal tab. Check in a few days to see if it's on here.
Sweet.
Quote by BC_Warlock
Ok, i've tried to upload it again. With a Guitar pro 4 version and normal tab. Check in a few days to see if it's on here.

I have downloaded all the Guitar Pro versions including version 4. Will yours replace the old version 4?

Thanks!
Quote by BC_Warlock

Thanks so much for your help

Can't wait to start learning
never saw that the big deal was with that whole piece of crap...
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.