In my school's parking lot.

My bumpers perfectly fine, but I cracked their bumper. It's about 4-5 inches long.
Some people saw it and were like, "just go! we'll forget your face!"

But my stupid morals made me leave a note behind.

So how much does it cost to fix a crack in a rear bumper? Just curious
fender-bender? never heard that term before but I can guess what it means
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
You'd have to replace the entire bumper, so probably quite a bit. I managed to reverse into a brick wall and cracked the body work just below the actual black bumper bit and it's gonna cost me a fortune. Also your insurance costs will probably shoot up next year if this person claims against you.
I bent a fender once.

It snapped.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Yeah, I'd say $250 ish (plus labor) for the new bumper, $300-400 ish for the paint job, including labor on the paint.

Cost $380 to repaint my door without exchanging any parts.
not sure...maybe they wont have to replace it...a friend and I once got into his mercedes and he drove into the guy parked behind him full throttle...we quickly drove off...then came back later only to find out that the thing for a trailor (forget what its clalled) which was on the back of my friends car, hit the other car's licence plate...so no harm done :P ...it was a Jaguar btw
Quote by Feischti
not sure...maybe they wont have to replace it...a friend and I once got into his mercedes and he drove into the guy parked behind him full throttle...we quickly drove off...then came back later only to find out that the thing for a trailor (forget what its clalled) which was on the back of my friends car, hit the other car's licence plate...so no harm done :P ...it was a Jaguar btw

He already said he cracked their bumper if you read the first post.
Quote by rojomeansred
I came into this thread expecting a story of drugs sex and a nights worth of jamming on a fender. Instead I find this.

Edit: Maybe they won't call you back/?

They did, ironically, it's somebody I know.

Unfortunately, she doesn't like me. x]
Quote by QuiatFat
They did, ironically, it's somebody I know.

Unfortunately, she doesn't like me. x]

Well, you did attack her car.