Page 1 of 5
My friend told me about this last night. Really freaked me out. I'm just wondering if its real and is the world gonna end in 2012?
What does the pit think?
http://www.planetxvideo.com/

*EDIT* If its true...how are you gonna spend your last four years?
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Last edited by MetallicGod07 at Mar 6, 2008,
I'm thinking to myself...Dand my dreams of playing live for people is over. I dunno if its true and if it is...how are you going to spend your last four years?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
i think he's ****in with you. i watched the xfiles the other day and thats exactly what the show said.
My last four years, hmmm....save up all of my money and buy lots of guns and make my house into a battle fort, then go kidnap every hot chick possible and rape them and kill any who try to impose on my plan.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
When the music first came on thought I was goin to be watching Fresh Prince Of Bel Air

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
Quote by espm200
i think he's ****in with you. i watched the xfiles the other day and thats exactly what the show said.
O.o.............are you seriouse?!?!?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
4 years left?
I'm gonna have to start running naked now...
Quote by DrkNTwstd
darkangel, you are a smart man. no flame shield is necessary.

Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore"
Quote by xXx_mosh
My last four years, hmmm....save up all of my money and buy lots of guns and make my house into a battle fort, then go kidnap every hot chick possible and rape them and kill any who try to impose on my plan.

YES! I exactly thought of the same thing. I really like the idea with the hot chicks , except killing.
I will leave this world in the same way i entered it. Bathed in blood , screaming.

Schecter S-1 Elite
Fender Stratocaster
Boss Metalzone
Boss Chorus
Some vintage Yamaha Amp
Quote by darkangel24
4 years left?
I'm gonna have to start running naked now...

Wonderful idea

TS, we had a couple of threads about this in the past and I assure you that this is NOT true.

(No running naked for me now )
Quote by TheQuailman
Wonderful idea

TS, we had a couple of threads about this in the past and I assure you that this is NOT true.

(No running naked for me now )
oh wow really? huh....still...nvm.........
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
I'm going to spend my last four years high/franticly trying to lose my virginity.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Is this the same planet, that supposedly is inhabited by Nephilim?
it will not end in 2012. planet-x does not exist. this planet-x crap was made up by some guy who said that "God told him to spread the word of the end days." no joke. its just yet another doomsday theory.
im getting really sick of this crap with some redneck down in loisiana who thinks he knows the exact day the world will end. it is not going to end. if the world ends every 3600 years according to that garbage, then why is there still an earth? earth is a hell of a lot more than 3600 years old, so by now shouldnt it be VERY ended? well it isnt. and it isnt going to be for another 4.5 billion years when the Sun dies. THATS when we can start worrying about the end of the world because until then it just isnt going to happen.
Last edited by DaStrat0blast3r at Mar 6, 2008,
Not this again. . .

This all begins with the mayan calendar which ends on Winter solstice 2012. According to the mayans this will usher in a new calendar and on this date our consciousness will change for another how ever many years until the next 'end of the universe'. Of course, since the mayan time this change in calendar has occured several times, yet there is no evidence of radical changes on our planet.

Conspiracy theorists then grabbed this date as the next 'end of the universe'. First they thought up the 'Our planet, solar system, sun and the big black hole at the centre of the universe will all be lined up on this date'. Now, this may actually be true, but it doesn't mean the world is going to end. So, like all good conspiracy theorists do they then adapted their theory to this 'Planet X' will kill us.

If you couldn't be bothered to read all that, here it is in 2 words:

It's bullshit.

*Hopes to hell he doesn't get proved wrong in 4 years*
It still freaks me out......
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by blynd_snyper
Not this again. . .

This all begins with the mayan calendar which ends on Winter solstice 2012. According to the mayans this will usher in a new calendar and on this date our consciousness will change for another how ever many years until the next 'end of the universe'. Of course, since the mayan time this change in calendar has occured several times, yet there is no evidence of radical changes on our planet.

Conspiracy theorists then grabbed this date as the next 'end of the universe'. First they thought up the 'Our planet, solar system, sun and the big black hole at the centre of the universe will all be lined up on this date'. Now, this may actually be true, but it doesn't mean the world is going to end. So, like all good conspiracy theorists do they then adapted their theory to this 'Planet X' will kill us.

If you couldn't be bothered to read all that, here it is in 2 words:

It's bullshit.

*Hopes to hell he doesn't get proved wrong in 4 years*

damn straight. just because some bloody calendar ends doesnt mean the world will. guess what guys....OUR CALENDAR ENDS ONCE EVERY YEAR O N03Z!!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END ON DECEMBER 31 2008 AT 12:00.

o wait....i said that last year and it didn't happen.

the mayans have the answer to everything right? they were able to figure out the exact day that life ceases to exist, but werent able to figure out how to get some corn growing and they all died oops?
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
damn straight. just because some bloody calendar ends doesnt mean the world will. guess what guys....OUR CALENDAR ENDS ONCE EVERY YEAR O N03Z!!! THE WORLD IS GOING TO END ON DECEMBER 31 2008 AT 12:00.

o wait....i said that last year and it didn't happen.

the mayans have the answer to everything right? they were able to figure out the exact day that life ceases to exist, but werent able to figure out how to get some corn growing and they all died oops?
Strong words. It makes sence though but what do i know?
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
it will not end in 2012. planet-x does not exist. this planet-x crap was made up by some guy who said that "God told him to spread the word of the end days." no joke. its just yet another doomsday theory.
im getting really sick of this crap with some redneck down in loisiana who thinks he knows the exact day the world will end. it is not going to end. if the world ends every 3600 years according to that garbage, then why is there still an earth? earth is a hell of a lot more than 3600 years old, so by now shouldnt it be VERY ended? well it isnt. and it isnt going to be for another 4.5 billion years when the Sun dies. THATS when we can start worrying about the end of the world because until then it just isnt going to happen.

Ummmm, 1.86 million years to be exact. We're just gonna keep getting closer to the sun, until we basically burn in a fiery grave ("we" as in the descendants of me).
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
O please, as IF that did ever happen, We should just send a few nukes into space to hit the planet to ffuk it up lol
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

Quote by maccas666
Either way, it's pretty freakin' weird.

TS, make the "planet X theory group"
Whoa whao whao buddy. Im not making a group about this. I just wanted to know if it's true or not.....
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by McLovin-
Ummmm, 1.86 million years to be exact. We're just gonna keep getting closer to the sun, until we basically burn in a fiery grave ("we" as in the descendants of me).

*sigh*

I wish I was there when it all ends. What song would I listen to while it happened? Something epic and space-like. Like Lateralus or something.

*daydreams*

Quote by ibanezn00b
O please, as IF that did ever happen, We should just send a few nukes into space to hit the planet to ffuk it up lol

Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Mar 6, 2008,
Quote by SeveralSpecies
*sigh*

I wish I was there when it all ends. What song would I listen to while it happened? Something epic and space-like. Like Lateralus or something.

*daydreams*
Dude i know the perfect song
Seether-As the world falls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDY2oPtl48&feature=related
Quote by nasstyman
Quote by 18zzz18
Quote by RMC06
Quote by McLovin-

well, lets just say we stay in the exact position we are in right now. if we stay put, it'll be 4.5 billion years. and even that very unlikely number of 1.86 million years, is still an incredibly distant time in the future.
Quote by MetallicGod07
Whoa whao whao buddy. Im not making a group about this. I just wanted to know if it's true or not.....

Well i can't be bothered making it

Either way mayans are ****ing smart.

And watching the video's will answer peoples questinns like "if the world ends every 3600 years why are we still here?" simple, inhabitants of planet x embrace earth as their new home and they become us.
Quote by maccas666
Well i can't be bothered making it

Either way mayans are ****ing smart.

And watching the video's will answer peoples questinns like "if the world ends every 3600 years why are we still here?" simple, inhabitants of planet x embrace earth as their new home and they become us.

thats ridiculous to....i guess they go ahead and rebuild the whole earth to, as in fabricate matter to replace what we lost when the world was destroyed? just listening to that sounds like a total joke.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
thats ridiculous to....i guess they go ahead and rebuild the whole earth to, as in fabricate matter to replace what we lost when the world was destroyed? just listening to that sounds like a total joke.

Maybe millions of years ago the earth was MUCH MUCH larger.

Hence, they may not bother replacing the matter lost.

You ever think that maybe we're just ****ing labrats?
Page 1 of 5