I just opened my KitKat wrapper to find a KitKat made purle of chocolate, no biscuit

Now, if you are familiar with this chocolate bar then you will know how addictive the chocolate is with the biscuit, so you will understand my elation after finding this miracle!

Anyone else found some interesting food 'accidents' which have turned out to make/break your day?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

I got a pack of Starburst once and every single one was red. No joke, it was awesome.
Quote by aleb
I just opened my KitKat wrapper to find a KitKat made purle of chocolate, no biscuit

Now, if you are familiar with this chocolate bar then you will know how addictive the chocolate is with the biscuit, so you will understand my elation after finding this miracle!

Anyone else found some interesting food 'accidents' which have turned out to make/break your day?

That happened to my friend once ... he speaks of its awesomeness to this day, I love KitKAt too but Galaxy beats all
it happend to me but with a kit kat chunky it was orgasmic
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
My Grandad once had a Kit Kat that had a load of metal in it
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by 12Jim34
I got a pack of Starburst once and every single one was red. No joke, it was awesome.
I dont know why but i laughed my butt off really hard after i read that.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
My mom once had a KitKat which was all chocolate, and she saved it show us all when we got home

I once bought a packet of Revels only to find the chocolate had grown that nasty white stuff
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Once I had a bag of M&M's, and then I discovered they were bombs, I died from the explosion, but was revived after the ...ok I lied.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
Quote by MoleMania
I once had a packet of maltesers without the chocolate on them.

Woah man, that must have sucked! So they were what, just balls of biscuit?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

A guy I know once had fishsticks, but when he cut one open a fisheye fell out.

He also got a feather in a McNugget.
Quote by aleb
Woah man, that must have sucked! So they were what, just balls of biscuit?

Yeah.

Twas a sad day.

Quote by Masamune
I once got a cheeto that perfectly resembled a penis.

You probably sucked on it didn't you?
Had a gold bar with just chocolate, no biscuit. Best thing EVER. Solid bar of caramel flavoured chocolate. And one time I opened a can of strongbow, which was entirely empty... Lame.
Quote by James?
And one time I opened a can of strongbow, which was entirely empty... Lame.

Didn't you realise?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Ha too right I realised, the last can in the box was a dud! I was NOT impressed.
I once bought a KitKat Chunky and itwas all chocolate made me scared of them for a long time dont no why.
Look in my eyes what do you see?
first i saw the pure as purple, cause it is purle, i was getting hopeful of something rather druggy
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I thought this was gonna be a thread about goodness gracious me

I've had one or two kit kats without biscuit in. It is a fun occasion.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by SeveralSpecies
Great balls of fire!!!

Haha.
As I always say: "Rawr"
I regularly used to get seven mini jaffa cakes in the packs of six.

If I got seven, it would be a good day

I got the kitkat-without-a-biscuit-inside-it as well.
The chocolate's actually really really nice.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
a friend of mine had a roach in her soft taco at taco bell. It was on her lip and she was like, "This taste bad." The manager took it and still charged her for the drink.

IMPORTANT: If you ever have anything nasty in your food at a restaraunt, never ever let the manager get their hands on it. Call the police, and have them write a report. DO NOT GIVE IT TO THE MANAGER OR AN EMPLOYEE.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
Quote by 12Jim34

Dude you probably won a million dollars or something, but was too elated at having all red Starburst to notice. Actually, maybe that is better than a million dollars. Touche.
We're only strays.
I had a bag of peanut M&Ms, and I found one that was a fusion of 4 others; It was a massive, golf ball sized fusion of pure magic.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
I had a bag of peanut M&Ms, and I found one that was a fusion of 4 others; It was a massive, golf ball sized fusion of pure magic.

My god. And you just ate it?

Do you realize what you've done?! *tears clothing*
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
My god. And you just ate it?

Do you realize what you've done?! *tears clothing*

It all worked out in the end; My hair turned all blond and spiky, and I started shooting energy beams.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
mars bar beats all, along with caramel cadbury or w/e it's called
But I do really like kitkats aswell
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

In a bag of Peanut M&M's, I found one M&M with not one, not two, not three, but one and a half peanuts in it! WTF?
"Let's not be too rough on our own ignorance. I mean, after all, it's the thing that makes America great." - Frank Zappa while on the Arsenio Hall Show

Quote by vintage x metal
On a side note, TS, love the username. I'd kill to be under you.
Quote by rancidryan
it happend to me but with a kit kat chunky it was orgasmic

Yea same! That was candy at it's most epic, I still dream of that to this day

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.