K, so I've got a job at Subway, and today and tomorrow, and then I'm going to quit because I'm moving, but the question I felt that I need the pit to answer for me is, should I just say **** work and hangout with my friends before I move, or go to work and forget my friends for like 80 bucks?

EDIT:Also, feel free to post your own work problems and experiences if you want.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
If your coworkers and boss think you will show up, you should go. This is not about money, but about responsibility. If you don't do your duty you just show that you're an immature moron.
Pull a sickie
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Go to work... Meet friends later.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
friends if your never gonna see them again if not work
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by cam_sampbell
Pull a sickie

I would but these are my two last days, so I don't if it's even worth going, and it's the last time I'll be able to chill with my friends for a long ass time, and I'm still young enough to where I think I can get another job easy later on if I just don't show up.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
ID LIKE TO SHAG A GOAT WHILST DRESSED AS SPIDERMAN... but they dont let me do that!!!
sorry i think youve just broken your ankle
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
It's only Subway, it's not like your going to get blacklisted for any job in the future. If they really are friends, they've got to be worth more than 80 bucks. Plus you could just tell your boss that you can't work because you have too many things to do to get ready for the move.
K, thanks for the motivation guys haha I'm just going to **** work like I do school thanks.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Don't forget about your work resume. Will that tarnish future job opportunities?
We're only strays.