Im currently looking to buy an amp for my new guitar. I found some deals from people selling their amps. One is selling a brand new Valvetronix AD30VT for $200, and another person is selling a 1 year old AD50VT for $200 as well. The AD50VT is $379.99 retail, so the 50 seems like a better deal, but I'm not going to be doing any gigs or anything, just home playing. Should I go with the 30 watt and maybe offer a lower price, so just go with the 50?
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric

Epi LP Custom w/ Active EMG's

Vox Valvetronix AD50VT (this thing is a BEAST! )
Personally i would go with the 50 as it is SS (in essence ) and so will not need to be turned up to get good overdrive. Good choice btw!
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...
i would get the 50 watter too
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
i would pass on that and try to find a tube amp.......if you buy that amp........one day you'll sit there and say, damn i should have saved up a little longer and bought a tube amp
Quote by sowhat360
i would pass on that and try to find a tube amp.......if you buy that amp........one day you'll sit there and say, damn i should have saved up a little longer and bought a tube amp

It's a combo amp, so it aint all bad

^but a tube amp would be better

the valvetronix is more tronix than valve!

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by Ferrarone
^but a tube amp would be better

the valvetronix is more tronix than valve!

yeh true... But the valvetronix are pretty good from what I've heard, and these seem like pretty good deals.

Quote by ChinMusic
yeh true... But the valvetronix are pretty good from what I've heard, and these seem like pretty good deals.

for being SS amps they are good and you don´t get a better amp for 200$ i think...but you could get a pretty decent valve amp that you´ll don´t want to upgrade from in a while for about 400 i think

Remember, a 100watt amp is only twice as loud as a 10watt amp. It wont make that much difference.
Aight I got the 50! And WOW is this thing a beast! I love how I can tune down the watt power so I dont lose the gain.... <3