Page 1 of 2
what are you waiting for? a certain shade of green?

sorry couldnt help myself.. but to the point.

so i saw that 2012 planet X thing and i just want to know.

incase this 2012 apocalypse is real... and it is a cosmological come-around... what are we supposed to do?

build an ark?

Build a bigger space station?

make lazer technology so that we can attack the possible comet/planet/aliens?

sit and look up at the sky and watch ourselves/society die?
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
well you're in luck. no need to think about it cuz it ISNT ****ING REAL. im sick of these threads, theres already one about it. use that one. *reported*
hmm... i would shag.... shag. shag shag anything that moves.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I'm all for an apocalypse, to be honest. The world is full of disgusting, evil people, and we've made an irrepairable mess of the earth anyway, wiping it all out would be a blessing.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Nah man I'm ok with dieing... What's the point of living a long ass time if your just going to die. But I think I'll die with my boots on... Cause if your gonna die die with your boots on...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
I'll hollow out a large rock, whatever destroys the Earth will never find me there
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Hell I'm building an ark, the apocalypse ain't got shit against an ark.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Its not going to happen. The only apocalypse that will come around will either be the eventual sun explosion in a few billion years, or a man made one (i.e. Nuclear Holocaust, Bioengineering Viruses, etc). Prophecies about the end of the world have been around forever, and every single one passes by like a fart fizzles out in the wind.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by rabidguitarist
I'm all for an apocalypse, to be honest. The world is full of disgusting, evil people, and we've made an irrepairable mess of the earth anyway, wiping it all out would be a blessing.

Yeah i agree with you, if this planet is coming to wipe us out it's obviously because we deserve it.
People still fall for this crap? I'd like to some scientifica evidence that this is going to happen. And so what if it does? You aren't really gonna care if you die, because... well... you won't be able to :P
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Deadmen
It's pepole like this.

...who are the reason this big planet is coming in the first place...

...goodbye morons...
i'm excited
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
well you're in luck. no need to think about it cuz it ISNT ****ING REAL. im sick of these threads, theres already one about it. use that one. *reported*

you sir are and idiot..

no need to report.. and you have about as much psychic abilities as the rest of us...

and like 3 ancient civilizations made/said something about that year. ill be open to the thought til its 2013
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Right before the planet/comet/aliens come, the Lifestream will save the Earth, but Midgar will be destroyed, better get out while you can, sorry guys.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
which n00b? there's 2 of us in here.

We meet again DaStrat0blast3r

I see you have become curious with this whole apocalypse theory.

THEY ARE WATCHING YOU
Quote by Early Cuyler
you sir are and idiot..

no need to report.. and you have about as much psychic abilities as the rest of us...

exactly why none of this nonsense should be taken any more seriously than i should. this theory about a giant planet that has never been discovered, whereas vastly larger objects out MUCH farther in space and much SMALLER objects much closer to home such as Sedna, have, and this story that every 3600 years it just wizzes by and eliminates life on earth without any previous record is just stupidity. a life form as superior and advanced as Man could not re-evolve from nothing in a timespan as short as 3600 years. it takes MILLIONS of years. its all bull****, and to be honest anyone with some sense should be able to see that. there is NO doomsday theory, life is not going to end in 2012, life will end 4.5 billion years, we can worry about that problem when we get to it.

and there is another thread on this exact thing, so yes there is a need to report it.
I'm a fan of the voluntary human extinction project, myself. A good eternity of not existing would do humanity a lot of good.
Quote by maccas666
Yeah, earth sucks.

LETS BLOW THIS PLACE UP AND BLAME IT ON OLD PEOPLE!

well if we dont do it ourselves and blame them, theyll do it anyways.
Don't worry. By 2012, Earth will be engulfed with toxic waste clouds because of continuing mass production, several nuclear and virus experiments and the aliens who are coming to live with us within 5 weeks.

But honestly, who gives a damn! We're all gonna die anyway. Just think - if this bullocks really does happen, you can say(in heaven or hell or wherever you're going) that you died with the destruction of a planet you lived on. How many previously died people could say that, huh?

But I'd try to get away from towns and populated places. I think people would go anarchic and start vandalizing uncontrollably. I think I'd go away to get some last peace or have a last good party with my friends. I imagine myself being in my summer cottage with my friends, having fun, when cities are burning and news showing gangs breaking into shops, killing, etc.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
well if we dont do it ourselves and blame them, theyll do it anyways.

Not another conspiracy about a really old thing destroying the eath
I really don't think that 2012 is going to be the end of the world, and it bugs the hell out of me when people say that the world's going to end because 2012 is where the Mayan calendar stops. Honestly, they weren't a bunch of psychic, technologically advanced demigods who could see into the future. No one ever stops to think about how long ago that calendar was made and that maybe, just maybe, the maker thought "Ya know, 2012 is a long ass time from now, I think I'll just stop there."
ive never seen so many optimists
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by flame843
2012 WILL NOT BE THE END OF THE WORLD

Every single time the end of the world has been predicted it was wrong...why would this time be any different?

cos the chipmunks told me..
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by rabidguitarist

Here, have some attention.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by flame843
2012 WILL NOT BE THE END OF THE WORLD

Every single time the end of the world has been predicted it was wrong...why would this time be any different?

Because it hasn't happened yet!
Quote by duncang
Here, have some attention.

I'm simply expressing my opinion.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Malakian88
Anybody want to explain to me what TS is talking about?

The whole theory that planet x is gonna crash into earth.
Page 1 of 2