Same as before: Post your opinion on the subject and don't be afraid to make people angry with your response.

Category this time is: ABORTION

GO!!!
Bloody hell, once a week I'd understand but you seem to be posting these every time the old one dies.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
It's a personal choice completely, you should be allowed to do it if you want.
Live life 90 degrees to reality!
Totally dependent on the situation. If the mother gets raped and gets pregnant then its fine. If she gets knocked up and won't be able to support the child, or at least the child will live a miserable life then I think it should be an option.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Eh, you're right. I'll come back in a week and review all the responses for ****s and giggles.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
this thread has not succeeded. just because the old one dies doesnt mean you can just bust out a new one.

Great avatar! Ewww...hehe.

They should invest more time into how to do it safely and developing safer policies, not ignoring them and saying you should or shouldn't pro choice until the end to the first tri mester.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example." - Mark Twain

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first." - Samuel Langhornne Clemens
*reported*
Sorry but there's already a large thread on this.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington