my bcrich warlock recently broke so im getting a new one and was thinking about getting a bcrich warbeast (for 200 bucks) and a wah pedal (for 75 bucks) im using a $200 dansville amp and a $20 danelectro metal stompbox. do you all think that'd sound good together or are there any suggestions?
Dear god no. Fix your warlock, get a better amp and never buy cheapo distortion pedals. If you can't afford a nice one, save up or don't buy one.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
oh my god, that stuff must sound horrible.

don't get a wah pedal. save up for a new amp and a halfway decent guitar.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
**** you guys, i aint got no money so ill get wat i want. warbeasts are awesome, just cuz they dont say gibson doesnt meen they arnt awesome.
Don't get pissed off if you aren't told what you would like to hear; If you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen. Thread Reported
Quote by gunsnroses#1
**** you guys, i aint got no money so ill get wat i want. warbeasts are awesome, just cuz they dont say gibson doesnt meen they arnt awesome.

What the hell was the point of asking?
Sounds like you have your mind made up
That gear is horrible, lowest of the low in my opinion. And im not a bc rich hater, have one myself(a good one of course)...
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Dunlop crybaby original