I'm having to buy a new battery and the dude at the car place asked how many cylinders my '93 toyota camry has... I have no idea, how can I tell by looking at it?
There should be a sticker that tells you piston firing order on the front of the engine bay. If not, try counting the number of spark plug wires if you can see them. Also, if you can see the header(s), you can count how many tubes are coming off the engine block. Most likely it's going to be a 4 cylinder, but might be a 6.
Hi, I'm Peter
look on wiki they do a 6 and a 4 cylinder mostlikly yours is a 4 because if it was a v6 it would say so
its most likely 4....but could be 6, like the first guy said, count the sparkplug wires, or it might say V6 on the back, in which case its 6....that souldnt have anything to do with what battery you need though....
Gear:
Ovation Celebrity GC28

PROUD MEMBER OF SLASHISM
PM slashs_#1_fan To Join
Member #17 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by maccas666
*FACEPALM*

The big letters were needed.

+1

How many spark-plugs does it need? Check engine specs too

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Chobes
I bet my anal virginity its a 4 cylinder.

wow, that post really helped the image of 08ers as helpful contributors to this forum
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by Jaysifer
wow, that post really helped the image of 08ers as helpful contributors to this forum

You imagined me helping him while I'm taking it up the pooper?
Quote by Chobes
You imagined me helping him while I'm taking it up the pooper?

for my own sanity, I'd rather not imagine anything along those lines.
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you