Okay so today I skipped my computer class and I went to the library but my teacher was there. She asked me where I was and I said I was getting PT'd (personal Training/Exercise/punishment) from my captain. I go to a military school so lying is bad and this was a lie. She took his name down and is probably going to ask him about it. Should I beg him to go along with the lie or what? Im scared sh^tless because I could get an honor counsel for this. Could you guys help me out? Thanks in advance.
Life is a film, you the film maker
Fear the electric chair.

Seriously, what were you doing in the library?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Oral satisfaction solves everything.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
lol, cause we got kicked out of our barracks so theres a bunch of people here either sleeping, or on the computer. Im on the computer.
Do One
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
If you were going into the library to revise, then just tell the truth. If you caught your computer teacher masturbating, use blackmail. If you were there just to go on UG, you're screwed my friend

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
should've just said you had diarhea. no one ever questions that. it doesn't even matter what the situation is.
My live set-up:
72 Tele Custom
TC Electronics Polytune
MXR Dynacomp
deviever Shoe Gazer
Way Huge Red Llama Clone
Effector13 Soda Meiser
Vintage Proco Rat
DOD Buzzbox
Dwarfcraft Robot Devil
EA Tremolo
Lovepedal Pickle Vibe
Traynor YBA-2B
Quote by doctorums
should've just said you had diarhea. no one ever questions that. it doesn't even matter what the situation is.

+1

If they find out and ask why you lied, put on a ashamed face, explain you had diarrhea but was too embarrassed to say that. It might just work.
Quote by doctorums

+1 tried and tested technique
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by michal23
+1

If they find out and ask why you lied, put on a ashamed face, explain you had diarrhea but was too embarrassed to say that. It might just work.

Dude, you might have just saved my a$$. Thanks a lot!!
Lying really isn't a good thing to do in a military school... but tell them you had diarrhea and were too embarrassed about telling her that.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Your only way out is to hope that the computer teacher doesn't look into it. It really depends on how prussian the teacher is. If the teach is really thorough they will go to the Captain. If they are a cool teacher they'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, in a military acadamy, if you get out of this, don't do it again, this will be your get out of jail free card,
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
You have two options when caught in a lie:
-owe up and face the consequences, or
-keep on lying, cover it all up.

Though if you keep lying, and get caught you'll probably face worse problems then!
Come up with a large complicated series of lies
untill you lie yourself into a corner that you can't get out of
once s/he catches wind of your lies
run... or sexy time.
call me Shelby

Tart, what part of you thought it'd be a good idea to skip class in a tightly controlled place like that anyway?

Furthermore you went to the damn library?

You deserve to be caught. Just come clean and apologize, and make sure in future, you don't get caught
I think your only real option here is to invent a time machine, and sort things out so that you actually spent your time off saving the president or something, so you'll not only get like a Nobel Prize for the time machine, but also like a medal and stuff. And probably some pussy, too.