Page 1 of 2
Yeah so the McDonalds down the street from my school had a bomb left out behind it and they had the bomb squad there and everything. I'm so glad it didn't blow.

Maybe someone's on a rampage to stop obesity?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
xD!!!!!

I can just picture the headlines of the local paper: "New age terrorists target our food supplies"
I'm hoping you're so glad it didn't blow because you were concered about the lives of those inside, as opposed to the fate of a greasy hamburger.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by bartdevil_metal

whos he?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Boom Boom Goes Mcdonalds
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Quote by wtf290
I'm hoping you're so glad it didn't blow because you were concered about the lives of those inside, as opposed to the fate of a greasy hamburger.

I'm definetly happy about lives not being lost because i know a lot of people who go there for lunch and I even do sometimes!
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
"We could bomb the Lincoln Memorial, The White House, Statue of Liberty, The Pentagon... but hell, we know how to piss off America. To McDonalds!!"

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
My life would become useless if someone blew up the local Mac.

Btw, I'm far from fat.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by mikko_9119
whos he?

jamie oliver, english food chef, wants to destroy fast food with "pukka" dishes
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by mikko_9119
whos he?

a british chef, whos practically famous for hating mcdonalds and just fast-food in general,

basically the hitler of tasty treats,

it made me lol anyway ^^
Quote by Zero-Hartman
"We could bomb the Lincoln Memorial, The White House, Statue of Liberty, The Pentagon... but hell, we know how to piss off America. To McDonalds!!"

I live in Canada eh?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by bartdevil_metal

i loled

its jamie oliver he had a big thing against unhealthy food for kids in britain if you dont know

I WON'T GET TO GET WHAT I'M AFTER, 'TIL THE DAY I DIE

Quote by ealtdharkon

If there's fluff of the muff,
She's old enough!

...gotta warn you though, witty rhymes do NOT hold up in court...

Quote by IronNecrosis
I live in Canada eh?

someone tried that **** here in my country?! whereabouts do you live?
i swear to god if this happened here in Toronto
Quote by IronNecrosis
Yeah so the McDonalds down the street from my school had a bomb left out behind it and they had the bomb squad there and everything. I'm so glad it didn't blow.

Maybe someone's on a rampage to stop obesity?

Why is this?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by mikko_9119
whos he?

jamie ****ing oliver
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
knowing Mcdonalds they'll just use this as a marketing opportunity and come out with the McBombald's burger. It's TNTasty
Origanally Posted by Rocko Mummble:
A menage a trois means a threesome??

I always thought it meant eating with two other people...
Quote by bartdevil_metal

hahahahahahahahaha

that was awesome
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by IronNecrosis
I live in Canada eh?

Ahh, fair enough They could bomb a moose to piss you guys off

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
someone tried that **** here in my country?! whereabouts do you live?
i swear to god if this happened here in Toronto

In Hamilton bout an hour from Toronto. Someone a while ago from near where my cottage is tried to bomb the CN Tower
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by xConverge
a british chef, whos practically famous for hating mcdonalds and just fast-food in general,

basically the hitler of tasty treats,

it made me lol anyway ^^

No he's not anything like Hitler. He's one of the few people combatting the childhood obesity epidemic in Britain and actually accomplishing something. He got rid of unhealthy and generally disgusting meals from a large number of schools. And he was famous for being a chef before he was famous for doing all that.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
No he's not anything like Hitler. He's one of the few people combatting the childhood obesity epidemic in Britain and actually accomplishing something. He got rid of unhealthy and generally disgusting meals from a large number of schools. And he was famous for being a chef before he was famous for doing all that.

no, hes exactly like hitler, he thinks he is helpin the world and hates something so he is wiping it off the face of the earth, but everyone else thinks hes a tit.
therefore my good friend, he is JUST like hitler.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Quote by chippythingy
no, hes exactly like hitler, he thinks he is helpin the world and hates something so he is wiping it off the face of the earth, but everyone else thinks hes a tit.
therefore my good friend, he is JUST like hitler.

except there was that 6 milllion dead thing that Hitler did, not like that was a big deal .

But really that chef dude man, kinda lame, enforcing his will upon other people
Quote by break-me-in

....Your a Jamie Oliver Nazi?.......
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
....Your a Jamie Oliver Nazi?.......

I don't like obesity. I think he did a good thing and people should stop ripping into him for it. Boo fucking hoo if you can't buy chocolate at school any more (he didn't wipe it off the face of the Earth, he made it un-purchase-able at schools). Bring a packed lunch. I used to hate school lunches, I would've rathered got the ones he made.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by bartdevil_metal

haha

it was probably someone pissed off at one of the staff, but still
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by break-me-in

I don't like obesity. I think he did a good thing and people should stop ripping into him for it. Boo fucking hoo if you can't buy chocolate at school any more (he didn't wipe it off the face of the Earth, he made it un-purchase-able at schools). Bring a packed lunch. I used to hate school lunches, I would've rathered got the ones he made.

I got thrown off by the fat dinnerladies. Im sure he wasnt really doing it for the kids, but so the kids dont have to look at them lard arses when they are about to eat.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
I got thrown off by the fat dinnerladies. Im sure he wasnt really doing it for the kids, but so the kids dont have to look at them lard arses when they are about to eat.

Either way, he still did something good.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in

Either way, he still did something good.

......Maybe........i'm still cursed by those fat dinnerladies......i can't look at a chip without seeing the flab hanging over the counter and a deep voice saying 'Wan' a chip luv?' with drool running down her mouth........
Quote by break-me-in

WTF? i take it your not in school?
because these new healthy foods taste of crap, not because theyre healthy, i likehealthy food, its becuase theyre crap. and theyre like 5 times the price of the old ones. and obesity isnt caused by one small meal a day on school days, its caused by retarded parents feeding their children crap.
yeh ok i agree that mcdonalds and burger king etc should be healthier, but come on, one small meal a day for half of the days in a year when u count holidays and weekends.
most kids get a healthy meal at home if their parents care about them.
i think all the funding gone into jamie olivers thing should be put into free sports clubs or enforced physical activity, not ripping people off and forcing kids to eat 'healthy'.

u havent thought about this have you?
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Quote by chippythingy
WTF? i take it your not in school?
because these new healthy foods taste of crap, not because theyre healthy, i likehealthy food, its becuase theyre crap. and theyre like 5 times the price of the old ones. and obesity isnt caused by one small meal a day on school days, its caused by retarded parents feeding their children crap.
yeh ok i agree that mcdonalds and burger king etc should be healthier, but come on, one small meal a day for half of the days in a year when u count holidays and weekends.
most kids get a healthy meal at home if their parents care about them.
i think all the funding gone into jamie olivers thing should be put into free sports clubs or enforced physical activity, not ripping people off and forcing kids to eat 'healthy'.

u havent thought about this have you?

Erm, yes I have. Even if you exercise of the fat, there's still other health problems which you can't just run off that come from unhealthy meals. Yes, parents don't help, but school lunches are a big factor. And I am in school, but I'm in a high school and I go out onto the high street to buy lunch.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Erm, yes I have. Even if you exercise of the fat, there's still other health problems which you can't just run off that come from unhealthy meals. Yes, parents don't help, but school lunches are a big factor. And I am in school, but I'm in a high school and I go out onto the high street to buy lunch.

Just to bug Jamie Oliver i buy as much fatty shit as possible. Yet im still relatively thin. Anyone think his wife is pretty hot? Last time i saw her on a video i was like '.....nice'
i dont think that school meals are a big part of it at all.
and i could have got a post of responsibility in my school so i can go out at lunch and buy food from the high street, but i missed the interview so they decided i wasnt responsible enough
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Quote by bartdevil_metal

Nice one.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Just to bug Jamie Oliver i buy as much fatty shit as possible. Yet im still relatively thin.

I buy my fair share of unhealthy foods too actually. I used to eat healthily, now I eat according to how I know my metabolism works, but I still try and get a decent amount of healthy stuff in there.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Page 1 of 2