Page 1 of 7
hey,

is there a special kind of pople you really hate?

For me...

Well.. there are people who just think that they are BETTER than all the others with no reason. They show it with their arrogant way of speaking.. and their appearance.

greets
I hate TS.

[edit] Seriously though, I hate Chavs. They just plain suck.
Last edited by TheAlmightyThor at Mar 6, 2008,
Quote by TheAlmightyThor
I hate TS.

I was beaten to the inevitable

I hate white people who think they're black, fo' sure.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
ignorant people. i really hate them. like that thread that dude made about that 15 year old kid trying to tell him what brands he should use to not look "amateur" thats a prime example.

i generally hate anyone from the ages of 12-15 although there are obviously some exceptions
People who show ignorance and lack respect. Hell I even prefer chavs as long as they respect others (unlikely) and are not ignorant (also unlikely). But yeah, ignorance may be bliss to someone, but it's just ****ing annoying to me so don't do it!

EDIT: at post above - great minds think alike?
People that dont continue an arguement. If im going mental at someone they could at least go mental at me back, so i dont look like a fool. Or they cry. I mean some people have no decency
I really don't like ignorant people, either. I try not to use the word hate, as that is the favorite word of an ignorant person.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
I hate people who hate. They do nothing propagate more hatred. So **** ya'll who post in this thread, including myself.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Quote by michal23
People who show ignorance and lack respect.

Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
ignorant people. i really hate them.

Quote by LeviW
I hate people who hate. They do nothing propagate more hatred.

I hate Jews! They caused 911!
CHAVS!!!! They should just die
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Ive got a great one we can all agree on guys. Those physically inferior and simply weak preps/jocks who act tough just because they managed to get into the prep/jock groups who wear exclusively American Eagle, Hollister, and Fitch and have all those idiots to watch their backs. But you know if you caught them alone.. theyd simply.. die.
I don't hate any certain group of people, I hate individuals. There's no way to say you hate everyone in a certain group without stereotyping, unless you've met every single person in the world who meets the criteria of said group and didn't like them.
Last edited by goldmember1217 at Mar 6, 2008,
ones with noses. i mean come on!!!
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Middle school kids. A.K.A, 80% of UG.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
i hate posh, snobby people. they are so annoying, and look down on you for the reason that you have less money and dont eat with 500 different items of cutlery
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Lying politicians.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
self-absorbed people, so much so that they bring others down... if you love yourself and your beliefs then fine, just see that there's more out there than just you.
Quote by cheese_weasel
Lying politicians.

All Politicians then
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Pretentious people.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Clingy people.

Also people who say ''Awh man that's so depressing!'' or ''I'm so depressed, that sucks!''

No you're not depressed, if you really were you probably wouldn't be telling me of all people.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by cam_sampbell
All Politicians then

In a word, yes. Well no, I'm a bit pissed at the government at the moment. Firstly the whole Northern Rock debacle, then Labour and the Lib Dems going back on their promise of a referendum on the EU constitution/Lisbon Treaty. How the feck did Nick Kleg expect to instigate a referendum by telling his MP's to SIT DOWN AND NOT VOTE!!

/rant
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by postmortem2006
Non smokers who come up to oyu whilst you're smoking outside and cough in your face for ages.

Best reply; "**** thats a nasty cough you got, you're lucky you don't smoke!"

0_o I have never seen that happen to anyone...wow that sucks...
Anti-social yobs.
People who hate music similar to Fallout Boy or P!ATD; just because their music doesn't match the standards of so called 'good music'.
Politicians.
Narrow-minded people.
Quote by DaStrat0blast3r
ignorant people. i really hate them. like that thread that dude made about that 15 year old kid trying to tell him what brands he should use to not look "amateur" thats a prime example.

i generally hate anyone from the ages of 12-15 although there are obviously some exceptions

i would believe i am one of the exceptions

we can is friends now???
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Middle school kids. A.K.A, 80% of UG.

Being a Middleschool kid, I can personally say, that I agree with you!
A good public beheading will teach them. Not with a guillotine, that's too good for the bastards. I say an axe. Or a spoon...Or a bendy straw.

-shaggadellicfuz

That's right. I sigged myself. Because I'm a philosopher.
People who ask for homework help when they could easily just Google it.

In short, 12-16 year olds.
Black people.

Not really actually. I'm not a big fan of super religious people or people who think that "the man" screwed them over.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by LeviW
I hate people who hate. They do nothing propagate more hatred. So **** ya'll who post in this thread, including myself.

Hehe.
Living people.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Oh and I hate high school kids who get all dramatic about their lives. Seriously, shut the f*ck up and do your homework.
I also hate Herd Conformists in general.

If you don't know if you're a herd conformist or not, you are.
A good public beheading will teach them. Not with a guillotine, that's too good for the bastards. I say an axe. Or a spoon...Or a bendy straw.

-shaggadellicfuz

That's right. I sigged myself. Because I'm a philosopher.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Oh and I hate high school kids who get all dramatic about their lives. Seriously, shut the f*ck up and do your homework.

This.