you both fail. i dont know what it is, but i know its DEFINITELY NOT fender and DEFINITELY NOT prs
http://sheepshape.co.uk

Gretsch White Falcon

Fender Volume-Tone
TC Electronic Polytune
Digitech Whammy
Vox V847-A
Ibanez TS9
Menatone Red Snapper
Marshall EH1
Boss DD7
Boss CE5
GLX NG100
EHX Cathedral
Vox AC15CC1
George L's
EBow
Quote by :-D
Looks like some kind of a PRS to me.

i was thinking either that or it kinda reminds me of a schecter i saw at a local shop.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Definitely not a fender or PRS.
The Set-Up

Gibson Les Paul/Fender MIA Deluxe Strat --> MXR Super comp --> Boss DD-3 --> Dunlop Crybaby --> Need an amp, wanna sell me one?
Looks like Schecter or Carvin. I think it's a Carvin.
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Quote by TheOneManBand12
i dont know the exact model but id say its a fender

Either you fail miserably or you're excellent with sarcasm... that is either a Schecter or a custom Jackson
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Baarmy_Sheep
you both fail. i dont know what it is, but i know its DEFINITELY NOT fender and DEFINITELY NOT prs

+1

I cant tell, but to me it looks like an Ibanezor a Schecter. Maybe a Schecter. I think.
Quote by Lamont

i once dreamt my wallet was on a helicopter and i chased after it. and eventually i pulled my dick out and lassoed the bottom of the copter and pulled it out of the sky. i woke up screaming
I checked a bunch of Carvins and Schecters, couldn't find one with that binding on the edges but I'll keep looking.

The C-1 Classic is close, but the pickup switch is in a different place.
Thanks for all the replies. Someone is trying to sell me this guitar and only sent a picture over. Thought I would ask people here before sending a reply to the seller. As soon as I find out what it is, I will post.

Thanks
It can't be a Carvin.

I think it might be one of the older LTD models.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Am I the only one that thinks a pic of the headstock would be helpful? They usually print a company name there. Maybe I am the only one that took a short bus to school but I dunno...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Got it. It's a: Washburn X-50 Custom

Thanks for all the guessing. It's always a fun game.
Quote by shaw39
Got it. It's a: Washburn X-50 Custom

Thanks for all the guessing. It's always a fun game.

No way. X50 is completely different...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Quote by p.stick
No way. X50 is completely different...

No, no it isn't... The shape's correct, and it's a custom so that explains the paint job.

Whatever it is, it's a beauty.
Still doesn't explain the position of the control knobs, switch, binding and inlay.

Washburn never does abalone block inlay.

Quote by KileManA7X

it looks like a rare fender i saw sometime ago
the name was somethink like powerstrat or something
but i am no really sure
but i looks like a scheter
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by p.stick
Still doesn't explain the position of the control knobs, switch, binding and inlay.

Washburn never does abalone block inlay.

Dude, it's a CUSTOM. That's why everything's... well... customised.

Plus, the knobs/switch are in the correct place.

Apologies if i'm incorrect, the seller could be lying afterall.
Just checked pics of the normal X50pro, you might be right.

Quote by KileManA7X

Quote by Baarmy_Sheep

Iddeed, At first I thought Ibanez, but then I started realizing it was very Shecter-esque.

Headstock pics por favor?
First of all, it looks like an esp to me:

in this colour:

I know it's not that particular guitar, but it's close.

(Invalid img)
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Mar 6, 2008,
Here is the email from the guy selling it.

Washburn X-50 Custom, only 50 made, seymour zebra neck, 59 (?) bottom, inlay, flame, grover, tonepros,
Quote by shaw39
Here is the email from the guy selling it.

Washburn X-50 Custom, only 50 made, seymour zebra neck, 59 (?) bottom, inlay, flame, grover, tonepros,

The pickups will probably be a Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck and a Seymour Duncan Custom Custom in the bridge.
Quote by TheOneManBand12
i dont know the exact model but id say its a fender

i loled

its a prs most likely or a esp or ibanez

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Get it, its nice and washburn's are good.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
you guys are funny. its a BSG X50PRO Elite. if i had the cash when they were over the bay, i would have picked them up

Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!