theres one at the local pawn shop, it wouldnt be so amazing, except it doesnt look like anything ive ever seen before

its smaller then normal ibanez flying v's

the top "wing" has a WAY more pronounciated "icepick"

the bottom "wing" is shorter and has no "icepick"

the pickguard looks metal, not chrome, not dimebag razorback metal, but it actualy looks like metal, but its not

does anyone know what this is? is it a discontinued model or something? should i buy it if it is? its selling for only like $250

Edit: imagine the jackson king v's, its basically like that except with a huge "icepick" on the top "wing"
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
email the guy on that site and see if he thinks it's good.

he has all levels of ibanezes so he should be able to tell you how good it is.

it's $300 new. apparently but that one doesn't have the metal pickguard so I think it's a different model
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Mar 6, 2008,
Quote by Flying Couch
Is it one of the old Rocket Rolls? If so, I'd buy it.
\

well id only buy it if i could re-sell it for some price greater then $250, im not a big ibanez fan, this just intrigued me as a good buisness venture
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Quote by divinecrossfire
\

well id only buy it if i could re-sell it for some price greater then $250, im not a big ibanez fan, this just intrigued me as a good buisness venture
Ah, I see - both your point and the posts that appeared while I was typing mine. It's not a Rocket Roll.

I'd doubt you'd be able to make profit here, dude.