1994 Mexistrat
Sperzel locking tuners
Wilkinson two point tremelo
Lindy Fralin Blues specials with bass plate and blender pot.
Just refretted with jumbos
Pearl pick guard custom knobs
This guitar plays and sounds nicer than any other american I have heard. I have been a session player for quite a while so I have been lucky enough to pick up quite a few.
Reason for selling Picked up a hollow classic Tom Anderson

1200.00 O.B. If serious will supply all the pics you want

Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Last edited by modernp at Mar 7, 2008,
You want $1200 for a Mexican Strat? Are you on crack? Try $400, and thats only if you get someone who will pay out their nose for those mods (which they won't)
He's trying to regain from the new strat. And this guitar doesn't cut 1200 bucks.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Quote by CJRocker
You want $1200 for a Mexican Strat? Are you on crack? Try $400, and thats only if you get someone who will pay out their nose for those mods (which they won't)

Its the players strat its a really good mexican so if you knew anything about the mexican strat players strat you would know so stop jumping to conclusions

and plus he might not be in america so the tax could go up and it might be worth more

but if its just a standard well thats pretty high...

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Last edited by KISSguitarist at Mar 6, 2008,
Quote by KISSguitarist
Its the players strat its a really good mexican so if you knew anything about the mexican strat players strat you would know so stop jumping to conclusions

and plus he might not be in america so the tax could go up and it might be worth more

Wisconsin is not in America anymore? He did not call it a Deluxe Players Strat, but instead just a Mexican Strat. And even then those are only $600 new Player's Condition/Player's Guitar means its been modded or dinged up and plays good, but often ain't pretty. Are you this guys friend or something?
Quote by CJRocker
Wisconsin is not in America anymore? He did not call it a Deluxe Players Strat, but instead just a Mexican Strat. And even then those are only $600 new Player's Condition/Player's Guitar means its been modded or dinged up and plays good, but often ain't pretty. Are you this guys friend or something?

hey i dont live in america i dont even know 5 states all i know is texas alabama california and la and i think la isnt even a state
no lol im not his friend

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Lol...at most that guitar would fetch $600 in mint condition on the used market. I have a friend selling a Mexi Player's strat mint for $450...sure it doesn't have sperzels or the fralins...but those can also be bought used and installed for another $150-$200.

I've even seen used Andersons go for $1,200.
Quote by KISSguitarist

but if its just a standard well thats pretty high...

The best Mexican strat probably doesn't even go above $800 new in Australia.
I called it a players strat because it has been used by a professional musician for recording purposes. I bought this guitar because I didn't like any of the american /japaneese strats at the time. I knew The mexi was good starting platform. All the add ons costed quite a bit from I recollect I had about 8 or 9 hundred in parts. All was done by a professional luthier. The guitar is what it is a great playing and sounding strat. It will sell I'm in no rush, all someone has to do is play it.
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Don't have to be sorry. I know what blues players or just strat lovers are looking for thats why I built this one for myself. And for the guy who thinks I'm selling it because I need the cash is about as far away from the truth as you could imagine.
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd