Talk about various noise composures you may have been a part of or just to proclaim the glory of an age old composer.
Do explain this how do you say Noise Composure
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Noise Composers?

Explain, please.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
are you talking bout atonal stuff?
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Composition, you mean. And yes, anyone can do it. That's why I guess no one but noise fans and musicians takes it seriously. I haven't heard enought o judge really...

LOL, I just uploaded a song with some noise elements.... coincidence much?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I have no idea what this thread is about. I recorded some "noise" on my micro-cassette back in the day. Good times. This thread reminded me of how it annoys me when people describe their music as "experimental" when there's absolutely nothing about it that is different than anything anyone else is doing. "What exactly is it about those three chords in 4/4 time signature is experimental?"
Quote by NorCalLos
I have no idea what this thread is about. I recorded some "noise" on my micro-cassette back in the day. Good times. This thread reminded me of how it annoys me when people describe their music as "experimental" when there's absolutely nothing about it that is different than anything anyone else is doing. "What exactly is it about those three chords in 4/4 time signature is experimental?"

Perhaps they recorded it, played it backwards on a deliberately scratched vinyl, added a flanger and slowed it down by 400%?

But yeah, experimental is one of those overused words.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.