Call me crazy, but...
Whenever my monitor displays something really bright, theres a really high pitched ringing. I've turned the contrast down, but idk wtf is going on O_o
If it helps, I'm running on 1024x768 with a Dell E772 monitor (CRT >_> thats around 6 or 7 years old. My video card is a brand new GeForce 8600GTS.
FFS if you're going to be playing computer games using that card get a new monitor.

Other than that, I can't really help you.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Answer it.

*budumSCHHHH*
Look on eBay for some cheap, effective ones.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
FFS if you're going to be playing computer games using that card get a new monitor.

Other than that, I can't really help you.

CRT monitors are faster than LCD.

I have a friend who still uses his CRT for gaming because he finds the lag on his LCD "unacceptable".

LCD are getting faster, but CRT are still the fastest.
Quote by brandon369852
Answer it.

Was going to be my reply. Ebay.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
I hear that with crt tvs too.
you could solve your problem by picking up an inexpensive lcd monitor
Quote by RPGoof
A new monitor isn't really in my price range, but the video card was XD

You can afford a $100 dollar graphics card, but not a monitor?

Monitors are only like $100 for a 17 inch LCD at a Walmart near me...

Quote by freedoms_stain
CRT monitors are faster than LCD.

I have a friend who still uses his CRT for gaming because he finds the lag on his LCD "unacceptable".

LCD are getting faster, but CRT are still the fastest.

I was referring to the age of the monitor. They still make "new" CRTs, which they sell in stores.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I thought you meant the other type of monitor.... um its because a CRT screen. just get an LCD screen or ignore the ringing.
sup?