Well i've been trying to learn this song, but there is an issue. How the hell do I Artifical Harmonic chords? I can pull of a single note Artifical Harmonic, But I have no idea how to make that into a chord.

Any Help?

Thanks in advance.
The only artificial harmonic chord is the very, very last one. Simply barre the last 3 strings at the 9th fret and lightly barre the same strings on the 13th fret without pressing down. Then, hit all 3 strings at once or as a downward slope.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by DiMeTiMe
^Those would be natural harmonics, pinch harmonics or "artificial harmonics" are completey different.

So... do you have any FATHOMABLE idea a) what you're talking about, and b) who you're saying this to?

Natural harmonics use open strings. Artificial harmonics use fretted strings. End of. The only artificial harmonics in the song AT ALL are the done the way I've mentioned them.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
The only artificial harmonic chord is the very, very last one. Simply barre the last 3 strings at the 9th fret and lightly barre the same strings on the 13th fret without pressing down. Then, hit all 3 strings at once or as a downward slope.

There is no simplicity in that chord. Well, maybe for you people with 12 inch fingers, there isn't.

But wouldn't the 2 to 6 stretch count as an artificial harmonic? I mean, its not an open string harmonic. Or I am I "playing" that note wrong?
Yeah, that stretch is the textbook definition of an arificial harmonic, and the last harmonic is the same thing. Kinda makes me wonder what the threadstarter is talking about.

I just played the whole thing, just right now, and the only artificial harmonics are the 2->6 and the 9->13 thing.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
Quote by elemenohpee
He's asking about the 9->13chord. Which would be the last artificial harmonics.

I just realized that the dude who said that they were natural, not artificial, was not the threadstarter. I assumed he was!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
You simply have to barre both the 9th frets and the 13th fret harmonic nodes, by really practising streching and quickly getting the finger off the 13th fret.

You could do it by tapped harmonics, but it just doesn't sound right.

However, no matter what, I can never get the 2(6) harmonic stretch, so I just doa pinch harmonic with my thumb as a node just in front of my neck pickup, and then hit the following low E with a back sweep from the thumb. Sounds almost identical, but sadly, my hands are too puny and lack the pure awesomness required to pull it off properly .
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1