Page 1 of 3
Moses and Zoe (13 year old twins) are to be deported back to Zimbabwe with their mother within the next 28 days.

The children came to Watford (England) in July 2001 and spent a year at Chater Junior School in Watford. At 11 they moved to the Watford Grammar Schools where they have both thrived. Forcing the children back will ruin their future prospects and force them back into the harrowing circumstances they had to endure whilst living the Zimbabwe under the “care” of an abusive father. They have already suffered more than any child should have to, and although European children in similar circumstances would be protected by our system, these two children will be forced back.
All legal avenues have been explored and your support is the only way we can prevent this deportation and ensure that Zoe and Moses get the type of life which we all take for granted and that they deserve.

Ways in which you can help:
Sign the petition

Join the facebook group (there's more information on here too)

There are plenty more ways in which you can help listed at the bottom of the home page on the website which is www.zomo.org.uk

Thanks for taking the time to read this and DOUBLE thanks if you actually helped in anyway to keep them from harm.
does this constitute as spam?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
it probably does consist of spam, but it's a good cause so what the f*** does it matter
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by Ktool The Girth

that's the only thing you care about?
Quote by Les Paul Ell
that's the only thing you care about?

yes that is all that i care about.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Shaned
it probably does consist of spam, but it's a good cause so what the f*** does it matter

Cheers
That's a shame. Then again, I don't believe amnesty should be given to illegal immigrants. It sends out the wrong message. It's unfortunate, but when it comes to issues like this, you can't treat it on an individual basis if you want any kind of change to be made regarding illegal immigration.

That might sound cold, but that's too bad. I'm not incapable of compassion. These people do deserve better living conditions, more opportunities, etc. However, there are poor in every country, and they often get the shaft in favor of amnesty towards illegals.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
lol @ Ktool

even if he is being a douche.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
sign the dam thing already

as awful as this may sound im surprised this isnt closed yet as gooder cause as it is
no doubt theres some heartless racist that would report kindness like this
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
You have to love bleeding heart liberals. If you don't agree with them, you're a racist. Sending them back has nothing to do with racism. Stop being so naive.
Maybe U2 wouldn't suck so hard if they stopped preaching and started rocking instead. Of course, that's difficult to do with Pantera holding a near monopoly on all things that rock.
-Maddox.
Quote by Cafas
You have to love bleeding heart liberals. If you don't agree with them, you're a racist. Sending them back has nothing to do with racism. Stop being so naive.

Agreed.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Quote by Cafas

yet still naive to send them back

the law doesnt always result in justice you know

edit: its naive to blanket this and say ther illegal they broke a law

your nearly sentencing these poor desperate people to their deaths

their not doing anything wrong morally so why the **** should they be punished?
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Quote by Ktool The Girth

You should be sent to Zimbabwe, see how you like it!
Quote by Cafas

Oh well, lets not make an argument about this. I'm just trying to get some more people to help out

And 'justice' doesn't always factor in law. Letting them stay here is not justice, it's sympathy. Letting them stay here while other families are deported isn't justice. Or can you pick and choose who gets to stay here?
-Maddox.
Quote by Mike!

robert mugabe ftw!
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Quote by axis56

You guys watch too many movies.

I have some questions.

1) Why are they being sent back if they deportation guys know they will be under the care of an abusive father?

2) Online petitions?

edit:

Quote by axis56

edit: its naive to blanket this and say ther illegal they broke a law

your nearly sentencing these poor desperate people to their deaths

their not doing anything wrong morally so why the **** should they be punished?

way too many movies...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Ktool The Girth

Yes your post is considered spam. Asshole. Just my opinion.

TS. I have attempted to sign your petition but the page won't load for me. Do you have to be a resident of the UK for the signature to be valid? And I hate to be pessimistic but the only way to pre-empt their deportation is to get one of your members of parliament involved.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Cafas
And 'justice' doesn't always factor in law. Letting them stay here is not justice, it's sympathy. Letting them stay here while other families are deported isn't justice. Or can you pick and choose who gets to stay here?

so why is it a law of the land surely the very base of law is justice?

justice is standng up[ for those who need help not being ignorant and self preserving

and tell me why is the court systems primary function setting justice if it doesnt factor into the law?
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
haha kensai

so what if henry fondas 12 angry men is stuck in my head atm?

lol
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Quote by Cafas
That's a shame. Then again, I don't believe amnesty should be given to illegal immigrants. It sends out the wrong message. It's unfortunate, but when it comes to issues like this, you can't treat it on an individual basis if you want any kind of change to be made regarding illegal immigration.

That might sound cold, but that's too bad. I'm not incapable of compassion. These people do deserve better living conditions, more opportunities, etc. However, there are poor in every country, and they often get the shaft in favor of amnesty towards illegals.

Oh yes of course, you certainly wouldn't want to send out a message of a helping hand for the unfortunate, why in the hell would you want to do that?
Quote by Mike!

Pay for me to get there, and I would be glad to visit.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Oh yes of course, you certainly wouldn't want to send out a message of a helping hand for the unfortunate, why in the hell would you want to do that?

LOL. Life is not as simple as right and wrong, not when it comes to economics, national security, etc. You either let every single illegal immigrant into the country, regardless of the impact, or you let no one in. Picking who gets to stay and who has to leave is bull****.
-Maddox.
This is my cousins school AFAIK.

Why are they getting deported? Kind of an important question...

Are they getting deported because mummy had a bomb making factory in her flat? Or because mummy didn't get a proper work permit? Kind of an important bit of information people leave out
I'm not trying to imply that these are dangerous people, you just can't pick and choose which illegals get to stay and which have to leave.
-Maddox.
Quote by Kensai
1) Why are they being sent back if they deportation guys know they will be under the care of an abusive father?

I think the deportation guys are probably aware of the situation by now, but that's not gonna be enough to prevent them from deporting Moses and Zoe alone.

Quote by Jackal58
Yes your post is considered spam. Asshole. Just my opinion.

TS. I have attempted to sign your petition but the page won't load for me. Do you have to be a resident of the UK for the signature to be valid? And I hate to be pessimistic but the only way to pre-empt their deportation is to get one of your members of parliament involved.

I don't think it matters whether you're a resident here or not. If it asks you to put your hometown just put London I guess.

And you're right about getting a member of parliament involved. Some other people who are helping have emailed our local MP and so hopefully soon she'll be on our side. The main issue is to get as many people to sign the petition and such though so that the government will see how many people feel strongly about this. Hopefully that'll sway their treatment of this case as going against so many people is likely to lose them a lot of votes in this part of the country.

Thanks to everyone who's signed it, joined the facebook group or anything else.
Just curious, what makes these immigrants special or any different from any other immigrant that gets deported other than the fact that theyre kids?
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92
Quote by Les Paul Ell
I think the deportation guys are probably aware of the situation by now, but that's not gonna be enough to prevent them from deporting Moses and Zoe alone.

Um, why not...?

I don't know how things work for you brits out there but we don't ship immigrants back to ****ty conditions here in sweden. There's probably more to the story people don't know/are ignoring.

Quote by Ktool The Girth
Just curious, what makes these immigrants special or any different from any other immigrant that gets deported other than the fact that theyre kids?

Every once in a while a family of immigrants gets picked and gets made a fuzz about because they - like so many other families - get deported.
Quote by Harvey1532
This is my cousins school AFAIK.

Why are they getting deported? Kind of an important question...

Are they getting deported because mummy had a bomb making factory in her flat? Or because mummy didn't get a proper work permit? Kind of an important bit of information people leave out

Oh no, the mother is training to become a nurse. All the background information is on the website as well as the facebook group, if you want to know more before you sign the petition.
Quote by Cafas
I'm not trying to imply that these are dangerous people, you just can't pick and choose which illegals get to stay and which have to leave.

+1. I signed, but why should they get to stay and no one else does?
No point facebook groups and online petitions do nothing...if the court that does the case deports them then there'll be no chance to appeal and judge won't heed a minority outcry.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
Oh no, the mother is training to become a nurse. All the background information is on the website as well as the facebook group, if you want to know more before you sign the petition.

No it isn't, both the petition and the facebook group make a mention of the mothers occupation but give no reason for the deportation notice.

Kind of a subtle, yet important, difference
Quote by Draken
No point facebook groups and online petitions do nothing...if the court that does the case deports them then there'll be no chance to appeal and judge won't heed a minority outcry.

You recon? We're just trying to do anything we possibly can to help them out at my school. If you can think of anything better please let me know.

Other than the petition and the group we've been contacting the local and national newpapers, tv stations, radio stations, emailing the Prime Minister's office, emailing a couple Members of Parliament and putting posters up around the place. I don't know what else there really is to do.
You could kidnap the prime minister.
Quote by Ktool The Girth

Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
I think its unfair to make exceptions just because somebody decides to kick up a fuss about a certain case.

It's a sad society when the legal system can be expected to fold over a couple of hundred people who merely clicked a button on the internet.
Best thing is, the first signature I saw when clicking that link said:

Name Entry
Matthew Russo Signed on: Fri 07 Mar 2008 00:49:26 CSTAnother example of the United States government being stupid.
Quote by Harvey1532
Best thing is, the first signature I saw when clicking that link said:

Well if you can't find your favourite scapegoat involved: Make it up.
Page 1 of 3