I've decided to get into a little funk and blues and wanted a nice little amp to do that. Not to much. Just nice cleans, is all i really need. Epiphone Blues Junior? Palomino, maybe a Blackheart Little Giant?

5w is good enough, so what do you guys think?

this is for self practice, in a college dorm.
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Last edited by SomeDude49 at Mar 6, 2008,
5 watts is good enough for what? Playing by yourself? Yes. Jamming with a friend? Only if you hook it up to a 4 x 12. For a band? Hell no.

And I would point you towards the Palomino or Blackheart, if only because they both have an EQ. That said I don't think your amp matters if you have pod. Why not just use the Pod and save for a really nice amp?
Fender Champ 600, or a Pro Junior, or even the Blues Junior if that's what you'd call cheap.
Quote by CJRocker
5 watts is good enough for what? Playing by yourself? Yes. Jamming with a friend? Only if you hook it up to a 4 x 12. For a band? Hell no.

And I would point you towards the Palomino or Blackheart, if only because they both have an EQ. That said I don't think your amp matters if you have pod. Why not just use the Pod and save for a really nice amp?

Well, i'm just looking for a nice clean tone(the pod gets good ones, but not tube good) that i can use in college...
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric