I made this in about 30 mins. And its abit interesting and weird. Its a basic riff that i twisted. This might be an intro or something ill use later but now i just want to share
Attachments:
mysterios.zip
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
ok then. The tuning is dropped C.

Repeat the intro twice. Then there is more but its too complicated to put in the tab

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------vibrato----------------------------------------------------vibrato--------------
----8-------7-------5-----7------7----7-7-7-7-----8---------7-----------5-------7-------7----3-3-3-3--------------------------
-------0-------0------------------------8-8-8-8--------0----------0------------------------------4-4-4-4------------
-0-------0-------0-----0------0-------------------0--------0-----------0-------0------0-----------------------------

My Library
This is freakishly cool man, good job. I can't say much aboot it, due it being an intro only lol, but if you expand on it I would really like to see where it would go.

I can't rate it yet, the intro doesn't make the song :P
Probably one of the more interesting songs I've looked at tonight. I like your use of dissonance. It has a really evil sound. The bend in track 2 gives a sound of like a cow being slaughtered or something it's a nice effect for the mood. It seemed to get a little generic after measure 8. Bring out that creative wierdness again for the rest of it.

PS: When you dont wanna write the tab for it. Go to File-->Export-->ASCII
and cope and paste it and make sure to use the thing to format it right.

Crit mine please
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13168422#post13168422
Last edited by danilo19 at Mar 7, 2008,
Good:

-Unique
-Its gets pretty cool after bar 9

Bad:

- a little too dissonant for my tastes

Suggestions:

-remove the distortion from the beggining and maybe change a few notes

Rating: 8/10

Crit Mine
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
I updated it a bit, Added synth and some more guitar work. Alot more bending i guess. If anyone has anysuggestions i would gladly apreciate it.
Attachments:
insanestuff121.zip

My Library
Last edited by Jonathan Trejo at Mar 8, 2008,