Hey, i've been playing acoustic for a while now and i'm looking into getting an electric. The bands i like are muse, lostprophets, linkin park and blink 182...i've picked out a few guitars and i was wondering which best suits that style, yes i know, blink 182 and muse are very different. So i need a versatile guitar.... here were my choices

Fender Standard Strat

Epiphone les paul chameleon (This thing looks so cooll!!, and yes i noe i shouldn't be totally judging by looks)

Epiphone classic quilt top

Ibanez Blem

Or if there are any other guitars feel free to reccomend, but my budget is around 450, hopefully less if i want an amp, but i live in Indonesia, so i can get discounts!

Thanks
Gear:
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x
id go with the epiphone. i prefer strats, but i think les pauls are probably more versatile, unless you get the strat with the humbucker.
The les paul chameleon is a cool guitar. It may need a pickup change, but you can usually expect epiphones to be good (as long as it's not a special anyway).

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Yeah, i would like a wammy with it, but not the big blocky ugly ones...the ones fender guitars have...EDIT: but i won't sacrfice getting a sweet guitar for it...
Gear:
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x
get a fat strat
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Alright, but can u explain why, does it have a strong sound or what? Sorry, i'm quite new to electrics
Gear:
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x
fo with fat strat
and it has a "fuller" sound cause of the humbucker
it like having to singles coils(regular strat pickups) working as one
i has many advantages like less noise and heavier sound
also you can split the humbucker so it works as a single coil
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Sounds good...I think when i got the time, and cash i'll go to a store and just play everything they good, except the ones over 450 :p

Edit: Oh, and what's a good cheap amp, around 100 $ would be nice...btw, thanks for all the replies
Gear:
Cort AD-850 NS
MIM Strat
Cube 30x