Page 1 of 2
hello pit, im an avid weed smoker and right now i have non and really want to smoke something besides a ciggarette. does anyone know what fruits or vegetables i could find in my fridge or cupboard that would get me a high or hallucination, thats safe of course. ive heard of raisins, but sadly i dont have any.
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
Yes, it's possible to get high of ordinary fruits and vegetables you get at your local supermarket. That's why everyone who wants to get high buys weed for high prices.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yes, it's possible to get high of ordinary fruits and vegetables you get at your local supermarket. That's why everyone who wants to get high buys weed for high prices.

Yeah.

If you could get high off of apples and ****, I don't think they'd be sold as much.

At first I was thinking this thread was going to be about making pipes out of fruits (like an apple pipe) but dear God, was I mistaken.

edit:
I'd also like to rub in the fact that I've got weed to last me a while and I'm going to go get high RIGHT NOW.

You wish you were me.
yea i realize it was a stupid question but u cant be mad at me for wondering

EDIT: and i do wish i was you
2nd member of the "Rock and Roll will never die but if it does,
I'm sure as hell going to bring it back
" hells yea!

PM Pedalboard to join!
just snort nutmeg.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie
eat a bunch of... damn 1 sec google....google....gooooogle..... FINALLY

nutmeg

eat a bunch, but u might want to google for safe amounts, but if u eat a good dose of nutmeg u will hallucinate (y)

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Quote by Archaon

Yeah.

If you could get high off of apples and ****, I don't think they'd be sold as much.

At first I was thinking this thread was going to be about making pipes out of fruits (like an apple pipe) but dear God, was I mistaken.

edit:
I'd also like to rub in the fact that I've got weed to last me a while and I'm going to go get high RIGHT NOW.

You wish you were me.

this is from wikipedia:

Risks and toxicity

In low doses, nutmeg produces no noticeable physiological or neurological response. Large doses of 60 g (~12 teaspoons) or more are dangerous, potentially inducing convulsions, palpitations, nausea, eventual dehydration, and generalized body pain[1] In amounts of 10-40 g (~4-8 teaspoons) it is a mild to medium hallucinogen, producing visual distortions and a mild euphoria. Nutmeg contains myristicin, a weak monoamine oxidase inhibitor.

A test was carried out on the substance that showed that, when ingested in large amounts, nutmeg takes on a similar chemical make-up to MDMA (ecstasy)[citations needed]. However, use of nutmeg as a recreational drug is unpopular due to its unpleasant taste and its side effects, including dizziness, flushes, dry mouth, accelerated heartbeat, temporary constipation, difficulty in urination, nausea, and panic. A user will not experience a peak until approximately six hours after ingestion, and effects can linger for up to three days afterwards.

A risk in any large-quantity (over 25 g, ~5 teaspoons) ingestion of nutmeg is the onset of 'nutmeg poisoning', an acute psychiatric disorder marked by thought disorder, a sense of impending doom/death, and agitation. Some cases have resulted in hospitalization.

Fatal doses in children are significantly lower, with an 8-year-old boy who consumed just two nutmegs to fall into a coma, dying 20-hours later.[2]

Nutmeg is an abortifacient, and as such any significant doses should be avoided by pregnant women.[1]
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
cut a pineapple the wrong way and eat that. shit makes the walls bleed
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
HAHAHAHA, if you think you can get high off of ****ing fruits we wouldn't have creackheads and thered be no drug market
It's Better To Burn Out Than To Fade Away-Neil Young

die you emo dirts
Quote by capsfan17

Come again?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by capsfan17

sig under construction.
nutmeg, catnip n cough syrup.

/thread.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
You can get morning glory seeds at pretty much any place that sells plants, and if you eat a **** load of them, you can trip (about 400) but for more information, you can go to the drug thread (which you should have done in the first place instead of posting this thread and making yourself look like a retard.)
you can get a little high if you mix a lot of nutmeg into a hot beverage
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by Archaon

Yeah.

edit:

You wish you were me.

And TS, did you hear that raisin thing off of clone high? It's obviously a joke.
Quote by super_dude101
hello pit, im an avid weed smoker and right now i have non and really want to smoke something besides a ciggarette. does anyone know what fruits or vegetables i could find in my fridge or cupboard that would get me a high or hallucination, thats safe of course. ive heard of raisins, but sadly i dont have any.

*repor...

... oh wait. I can't report this.
It doesn't belong in the ONLY drug thread, because this isn't about drugs.

But if there was an ONLY stupid thread ...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
i wonder how many morons have died from retarded threads like this....

try just eating every fruit in your fridge till you choke and die, youll have a dmt trip since dmt is released naturaly in your brain at birth/death
yes, it is a little known fact that the skin of a common apple is 2x as powerful as LSD

*sigh*
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
nutmeg, cough syrup, booze, sniffing sharpies, cold and flu medication, etc

or grind your computer into a fine powder and snort ALL of it. tell us what happens using the computer in your brain. if for some reason you cant post on UG telepathicaly, i will give you a dollar.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by drakenshadow
nightquill.....

Nyquil?
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
this reminds me of a movie where the guy takes the syrup away from his friend so he won't use it to jack off. Just eat a crapload of nutmeg, you will get high.
Jeezz man, you cant not be high for a single day? Self control, ever heard of it?
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by skvvisgaar
nutmeg, cough syrup, booze, sniffing sharpies, cold and flu medication, etc

or grind your computer into a fine powder and snort ALL of it. tell us what happens using the computer in your brain. if for some reason you cant post on UG telepathicaly, i will give you a dollar.

But he wouldn't have snorted his modem. Or cable line. Or keyboard/mouse.
HOW IS HE GOING TO TELEPATHICALLY TYPE?!?!

.. This gives me an idea.
Hurp De Durp
Lol dude, this is pointless. You realise once u actually find an alternative to smoke, after about a week you will go straight to weed..
Page 1 of 2