www.myspace.com/lookingtothesummer

We just started out yesterday and i need some opinions on my vocals, the first song is the only one with vocals and its not completely done yet

i also need opinions on my guitar solo about 2/3s of the way into the song

feedback please!!!
eh, you guys are alright. not exactly my music despite my name (the names a joke). especially because its after a few days. your voice is good, you could work on it a little though. no ones perfect though. except for the church.
you ahve a great voice in my opinion the guitar solo its allright but its pretty good
i like it man.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by jivistheshizz
you honestly like it?

thanks guys

yeah man. i like your voice.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I like it, but I don't like the keys in the solo
Quote by Rockford_rocks

As for me, I used to think you got a girl pregnant by sleeping naked in the same bed as her (no contact whatsoever), or by peeing down her throat.

Quote by foob85
Fap, take a nap, level my hunter to 80, and fap again. All in 30 seconds.
FatMatt-Bass&Vox

I've got a strong feeling of Deja Vu

The song was good though, especially if it was done in one day.
Quote by jivistheshizz
thanks alot bro, im gonna work on my vocals, in my opinion they sound sketchy

Quote by jivistheshizz
thanks alot bro

Quote by jivistheshizz
you honestly like it?

thanks guys

Quote by jivistheshizz
thanks alot bro, the support means alot

Quote by jivistheshizz
thanks man, yeah we were thinking the same thing, but now well take em out

thanks!

Quote by jivistheshizz
thanks alot bro

lol....

here's a bump for the humor. :P
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

hah, i didnt used to say anything when people would give me feedback but when i would look at other peoples they would always say thanks and stuff

lol
Good stuff, i quite like it, particularly the vocal harmonies, it's always good to see those make an apearance. It's right in with the influences you give so thats good to see. A little repetitive maybe, but that goes with the territory, having joined a pop-punk group recently I should know!

Anyway, what it could be doing is just a bit of careful tweaking and the solo could be developed a little, push yourself a bit and see how it turns out.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=810250

EDIT: Nevermind, you already got a crit in before i posted this!
Too much gain = Ears in pain