This is a song I made, there is a really big piano intro but my friend made it so I didn't tab it out due to me not knowing how to play it. But here it is with no drums(can't make them very well.) C4C, let me know what you think.

And does anyone have a suggestion as to how I could convert it to an audio file to show someone on myspace? Thanks
Attachments:
Song.zip
Last edited by Matt Chavie at Mar 6, 2008,
sounds alright. Good riffs. You might wanna add another guitar in and maybe change the timing cause the transitions just dont fit. Also u want to do a midi to mp3? so u can upload it on myspace right?. well u need a program called bestmiditomp3 its free but u gotta ask me how. PM me or msg me on myspace. www.myspace.com/donthaveabandnameyet1
Click My Library to see what I've written

My Library
ok msged u back with the dl link. Its fairly easy u just pick the midi file that u have exported with guitar pro or powertab. And then click add then click next and so on till it starts converting. And once its finished it should be in the same folder or place that the midi is. Then simply upload it to myspace and yur done... O and if the myspace player doesent show up immediatly then upload more music till the player works

My Library
well i sent it again then.. If u didnt get it twice then heres what i said in the msg...

This is the best midi converter that i have. And u cant find this on the internet anywere. ok so i uploaded it and heres a download the link.
Good Luck! Download it now cause the donwload expires in 2hrs
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=8BB781214B5A43DA

My Library
Ok, I love post-hardcore...if you consider MeWithOutYou post-hardcore that is. Well to me the bridge sounds weak I sugggest changing the open notes every two measures, it will give it more body and less repetition. Verse to me is annoying unless it has a good backing track, I suggest adding another track all together.

The clean part is beautiful, at least until the bass starts doing whatever you have it doing. At measure ten it could've keep following the bass notes. The piano needs to play more fuller chords. Measure 12, 15, and 18 need a bit of revision.

Overall, good start. 7/10 just because I love the clean part.
C4C? In sig.
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
it's alright, the interlude was good (the best part IMO).
the rest of the song sounded kind of repetitive and slow, so you should try to change it up a little in future songs.

6/10

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
Quote by xwearesinking
it's alright, the interlude was good (the best part IMO).
the rest of the song sounded kind of repetitive and slow, so you should try to change it up a little in future songs.

6/10

Will do, I'm still working on it.
intro/bridge is cool, but gets old real quick unless you throw in some heavy drumming.
I think it would be a little cooler with 9s at the end instaed of 8s there, but thats just me.
The verse denifently need another track backing it up, or just drums, good drums.
The interlude is so beutyfull it almost makes me wanna cry, lol.
Then the cool bridge comes, but its so desperatly in need of drums to be awsome.
Verse 2 is so happy i wanna kill myself. but its ok i guese as long as the piano is playing along, without it it was boring, and it also need drums.

as for the c4c part, go for my latest one (in sig).