Soo anyone have any alternatives to limewire? Tried soulseek but that was just messed up and didn't work.....What do you people use? (other than torrents)
I use Ares. It's quite nice. Here's the link http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/ only use it for music downloads though unless you wanna get caught.

I highly recomend using a torrent though if you want to download anything other than music. uTorrent is good
Last edited by MyImmortal at Mar 6, 2008,
lemonwire
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
napster

but then lars ulrich will show up and murder you in your sleep by shoving his drumsticks up your many orifices

o.0

Edit: i would also like to add "Limecable" and "Lemoncable" to the list
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
Use Frostwire.

Why don't you want to use torrents? It's safer, faster, and you can get entire albums.
Quote by Masonpwiley
Use Frostwire.

Why don't you want to use torrents? It's safer, faster, and you can get entire albums.

hmm...never heard of frostwire...well I use torrents but I find it hard to get music videos via torrents and it time consuming to download a torrent for one song only.
Quote by rock.freak667
I was somehow expecting that

Google it, it really exists.

Quote by rock.freak667
hmm...never heard of frostwire...well I use torrents but I find it hard to get music videos via torrents and it time consuming to download a torrent for one song only.

Get uTorrent, you can download only the files you want from the torrent. There are quite a few music videos on The Pirate Bay.
There's this crazy new thing called buying CDs. Try it out.
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by endless_fight1
There's this crazy new thing called buying CDs. Try it out.

Buy? What is this b-u-y? Is it a new form of pirating?