Page 1 of 2

No such
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
haha. if only i wasn't to lazy to google a facepalm pic...
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
im afraid there is no such thing
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
um maybe it stands for harmonic or somethin?
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by Dumpweedrock
haha. if only i wasn't to lazy to google a facepalm pic...

............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
if it's a tab maybe they accidently hit the "h" button instead of "g"
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
harmonic minor maybe? idk...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
I believe H is German for B

I'd heard that too (from several sources) but I thought it was bull****. But now I'm not too sure.

Wiki says that H=B in German.

so B minor
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
H is German for B. It's not a typo.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
H = B

the end
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
at all those who said it wasn't real.

Dolts.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by MangeRamone
H = B

the end

the only end, my friend...

I don't know why they've kept the h for so long. I mean, get with the B already.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This has been said quite a few times, but H was sometimes used for B by German composers because "B" is too close to "b" (as in flat) or some bull**** like that.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Kensai
the only end, my friend...

I don't know why they've kept the h for so long. I mean, get with the B already.

It's not b. It's b-flat.
Bach wrote a song that had B, A, C, B-flat.
B-flat was called H...
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
It's not b. It's b-flat.
B-flat was called H...

those notes spell Bach.

EDIT: sorry, if I'm just pointing out the obvious.
Signature temporarily empty
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
It's not b. It's b-flat.
B-flat was called H...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_signature_names_and_translations

Bb is B

B sharp is His

B is H

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Mar 6, 2008,
Quote by Lord Of Donkeys
those notes spell Bach.

Yea, Bach was a humorous guy...
Space reserved for cool quotes.
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
Yea, Bach was a humorous guy...

I don't know why that made me laugh so much.

Quote by Lord Of Donkeys

those notes spell Bach.

EDIT: sorry, if I'm just pointing out the obvious.

I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said it.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by rush5757
i think you play it just like a B sharp minor

tis just B minor

Quote by element4433
I remember in music class some kid was asked if there was an H note, he said yes, so the teacher asked him to show him on the piano where it was.

After 5 mins of fruitless searching the teacher told him to sit down, and said if he'd been a little bit smarter he'd know there was no H, unless he was German where they used to use it for B
Quote by freedoms_stain
I remember in music class some kid was asked if there was an H note, he said yes, so the teacher asked him to show him on the piano where it was.

After 5 mins of fruitless searching the teacher told him to sit down, and said if he'd been a little bit smarter he'd know there was no H, unless he was German where they used to use it for B

I did that in orchestra class once. Somebody said "h" accedentaly when the teacher asked what note a note was on the scale. The teacher said there was no such thing as a "H" note and I pointed out that H=B. We debated it for a full 5 minutes before she searched it on the internet and I pwned her. Needless to say she didn't like being shown up by a 14 year old(2 years ago). I learned it from a H.I.M. tab too
ya know, since I've been on UG I've seen so many threads asking about H chords, and they always have the same answers, a couple people answer with incredulous no such thing remarks, until about 20 people jump on it explaining that it's the german equivalent of B....

so, the whole point of that is

[/long-winded searchbar comment]

edit: ^dude above me, nobody ever reads threads anymore before posting....
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Mar 6, 2008,
Quote by PlayMadness
............................................______ __........................
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
.........................,/...............................................”:, ........
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....
.................../.................................................. .........,}....
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

touche cabron
The pear, God damn it, the PEAR!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Page 1 of 2