As much as I know all of you hate this I gota ask.

Ok I'm looking at two guitars. The Schecter Hellraiser C-7 FR thats going to be coming out.

Or the ESP LTD SC-607B http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-SC607B-7String-Baritone-Electric-Guitar?sku=516651&src=3SOSWXXA

Some differences are that the ESP is a Baritone of 27 Inch Scale. The Schecter is going to be a 26.5 Inch scale so its only .5 inch longer. No I'm not complete sure what a Baritone is, I know that it can go lower, but is it defaultlly setup lower?

Another difference is that the ESP is Neck-Thru which I'd rather have.

Another difference is that the Schecters going to have a floyd, as much as its fun fooling around on the floyd rose, I hate having to setup floyds and I like changing tunings alot...sooo yeah

Also the ESP has EMG 81-7 pickups while the Schecters going to have EMG 707-TW pickups.

I'd also figure that the smaller neck would be better. The thing is I never had the chance to try out any ESP's, so I don't exactly know how they feel. Now I know its best to try it out, but I like the feelings of the smaller necks much better.

So basically which guitar do you think is of better quality and which one would you choose if you had the chance. I'd love to get the ESP B-7, but it costs so much and your basically paying thousands more for the ESP logo and the Alder Body.

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

Yeah I looked at that, I hate that green tho. Bleh.

Guitars:
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Schecters are plainly better 7 strings.

The FR is a problem if you like changing tunings. I have an E standard guitar and a down tuned guitar, so thats how I fixed that problem

Keep shopping around in my opinion. Any reason you want a 7 string?
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA
I tune down a load. I'm in C# standard on my guitar right now and thats not low enough. Lol. I just need the extra low end. I played the Schecter C-7 Hellraiser at Guitar Center and feel in love with it. Felt like....Actually I'm not sure, I just loved it. I'm definently a metal guy too, I love Nevermores work along with Dreamtheater.

Also love Meshuggah, but I'm not ready for an 8, Lol, nor will I ever, 8 just seems like kinda overboard. Right now anyway, my opinion could change...

Guitars:
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Quote by PlagueX1
I tune down a load. I'm in C# standard on my guitar right now and thats not low enough. Lol. I just need the extra low end. I played the Schecter C-7 Hellraiser at Guitar Center and feel in love with it. Felt like....Actually I'm not sure, I just loved it. I'm definently a metal guy too, I love Nevermores work along with Dreamtheater.

Also love Meshuggah, but I'm not ready for an 8, Lol, nor will I ever, 8 just seems like kinda overboard. Right now anyway, my opinion could change...

Theres a reason Loomis plays a Schecter

Pick up the Hellraiser and put the other guitar in another tuning that you use.
Gear:

Ibanez SAS36FM
Ovation Acoustic
Classical Guitar
Amplitube 3 running into a PA