Metal Muff and a dunlp wah 535Q Running through a peavey valveking 112. Is this good. I like the hair metal stuff.
Are you happy with it? I think that's all that matters, really.
::Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
::Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb and killbutton
::Digitech Whammy, ZVEX Fuzz Factory, EHX MicroSynth, Kaoss Pad 3,
Boss GE-7, Fulltone OCD, Digitech Digidelay, MXR EVH Phase 90, FoxxTone FuzzWahVolume
how does that 535Q wah sound? I might get one and wondered what you thought.
Up the Punx!
Quote by acdcrocks0323
You don't need the Metal Muff.

Agreed, an OD would do if you wanted more gain though.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by PKTrono
Are you happy with it? I think that's all that matters, really.
I don't have this gear but, I was wondering would they sound good together some metal distortion with a wah like that combined sound good?
You don't need a Muff for the Valveking. It has enough gain on its own. The 535Q is an awesome wah though, I'd take a V847a over it any day.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by BleedDeathMetal
Agreed, an OD would do if you wanted more gain though.

Oh I thought, aww shi...Well I tried a jekyll hide thing man I played it through a crate holy sh**. The thing was so thin for any solo's dang man...
Quote by life_777
Oh I thought, aww shi...Well I tried a jekyll hide thing man I played it through a crate holy sh**. The thing was so thin for any solo's dang man...

Wait what?

I'm going to just assume that you don't put the OD in front of the drive channel. If you don't, try it with the level to full and the drive really low on the pedal. It'll add gain and tightness to the channel.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.