Page 1 of 2
it's their choice. If everyone agrees to it, why should anyone else have a problem with it?
Fuck that would be my spontaneous reaction.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Spamwise
it's their choice. If everyone agrees to it, why should anyone else have a problem with it?

It doesn't matter, it's unconstitutional.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Im To Pissed To Give A ****
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
well fudging poopy stick hades, that stinks

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by musicianamedave

They're not outlawing it. It seems to just be a mutual agreement.
fuck that
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
lmao that 14 year old kid made a "no-cussing" club.
"There are two wolves fighting inside all of us - the wolf of fear and hate, and the wolf of love and peace." The grandson listened, then looked up at his grandfather and asked, "Which one will win?", The grandfather replied, "the one we feed".
Quote by mogan777
what happened to freedom of speech??

Uh...nothing? they're not outlawing cussing or charging you for it.
Quote by Spamwise

I doubt everyone agrees with it.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Kensai

Bastard!! I'm californian! It's MY job to say that!
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
"No Cussing Club," That's even sadder than the abstinence club that my high school had (membership was far behind that of the casual encounters club).

Yeah, **** that ****. People should be able to say what they want and its their responsibility to know when and when it isn't appropriate to say certain things.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA

"I finally told my friends, `I don't cuss.' And I said, `If you want to hang out with me, you don't cuss.'"

I bet he lost his friends on that one...

EDIT:
Quote by nosushi4you
I wonder if it's hard to see people from his high-horse.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
The "Non-Cussing Club"? What the hell is that?!

That's the stupidest idea I've ever heard of.

"I'm not gonna lie, I've cussed before". I wonder if it's hard to see from his high-horse.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by musicianamedave

Actually, the free speech thing means you have the legal right to express your thoughts and opinions on stuff without having to worry about disappearing in the middle of the night and never being seen again.
The whole freedom of speech thing doesn't mean that you can walk around cussing your head off if someone says you're not allowed to anymore.
If they said "You can't protest laws against cussing", it would be a violation. If they say "You can't cuss," it isn't.
no way this passed. only in california. goddammit
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
I wonder how Tourettes guy would act there............
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
Quote by woodenbandman
Bastard!! I'm californian! It's MY job to say that!

You snooze, you lose!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I think it is a fucking brilliant idea. Who the fuck do you people
fucking think you are deriding this poor stupid fucker? I for one shall join him immediately and cease all of my fucking cussing.
Ya fucking right.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Holy **** on goddamn Toast. I could not mother****ing live there, I can't stop ****ing cussing.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by madbasslover
Actually, the free speech thing means you have the legal right to express your thoughts and opinions on stuff without having to worry about disappearing in the middle of the night and never being seen again.
The whole freedom of speech thing doesn't mean that you can walk around cussing your head off if someone says you're not allowed to anymore.
If they said "You can't protest laws against cussing", it would be a violation. If they say "You can't cuss," it isn't.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Last time I checked "abridging the freedom of speech" meant that nobody is allowed to tell me what I can and cannot say.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Oh golly gee, censorships finest moment right here!

More power to them for not saying fuck after every second word.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by musicianamedave
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Last time I checked "abridging the freedom of speech" meant that nobody is allowed to tell me what I can and cannot say.

I bolded the word you completely overlooked.
Quote by Spamwise
I bolded the word you completely overlooked.

Damn, you got me.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Kensai

"Suck mah mothafuckin' dick." was my spontaneous reaction.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I'd be like "you mother f*ckers can suck my balls" and then I'd get thrown in jail where I'd be forced to suck some burly dudes balls. God damn.

P.S. today I was in Borders and one of the employee's nametags said "CLINT" and I thought it said "CUNT."
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
"But what is different about the latest push is that it was proposed by a 14-year-old boy.

'My mom and dad always taught me good morals, good values, and not cussing was one of them,' said McKay Hatch, the founder of South Pasadena High School's No Cussing Club, during a recent break between study hall and tennis practice."

hmmmm something tells me this kid is the Annette Hargrove (Reese Witherspoon in Cruel Intentions) of this community....am I right or what?
I just have an urge to go to that town and scream out curse words at the top of my lungs. Too bad I live so far away.

Will one you californian UGers do it?
What the fuck?
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
thats lame. i wouldnt let people tell me i cant swear. there all stupid words anyway no different than anything else. if people have a problem with it its because they are simpletons who cannot see that. they are just words, most of them dont mean anything
Page 1 of 2